The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL acknowledgement email

Hi, I applied to King's a while back, and they normally send out letters informing candidates that their application has been received, along with a link to King's apply.
Except for KCL, I've received confirmation emails from all of my other options. I'm concerned at this point, but I didn't want to put them under too much stress because the delay could be due to the enormous number of applications they've received...
I'm not sure if this is usual or if I should call King's to inquire. Is there anyone else in a similar situation?
Original post by FoxAkumaa
Hi, I applied to King's a while back, and they normally send out letters informing candidates that their application has been received, along with a link to King's apply.
Except for KCL, I've received confirmation emails from all of my other options. I'm concerned at this point, but I didn't want to put them under too much stress because the delay could be due to the enormous number of applications they've received...
I'm not sure if this is usual or if I should call King's to inquire. Is there anyone else in a similar situation?

Normally I wouldn't stress about an acknowledgement email so long as the app looks okay on UCAS Hub, but as you note, you need it for the King's Apply link.

I would wait at least 5 working days before following up. A phonecall is likely to be the quickest and least annoying way to contact them.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
I received a login and acknowledgment email a few hours after applying, just shows your application
Reply 3
Original post by k.d.m
I received a login and acknowledgment email a few hours after applying, just shows your application

May I ask when did you applied? Thank you!!
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
Normally I wouldn't stress about an acknowledgement email so long as the app looks okay on UCAS Hub, but as you note, you need it for the King's Apply link.

I would wait at least 5 working days before following up. A phonecall is likely to be the quickest and least annoying way to contact them.

Thank you very much !! I’ll try to give them a call today !!
If you go to king's apply and follow rest password instructions with the email you put in UCAS, you may be able to log in. I've known a few people who didn't get the email but this method worked.
Reply 6
Tuesday, however KCL was my substitute and I only did the change last night. Received a login and acknowledgment at 9. Seemed very quick
Reply 7
This happened to me. I've called them and they told me to wait another week. Did you manage to get into your portal?

Quick Reply

Latest