The Student Room Group

What do you eat for lunch everyday?

And which country are you from?
Do you cook your own lunch?
UK and it changes? I made a grilled wrap with cheese and vegetable filling and had some apple juice today.
Original post by 3umbrellas
And which country are you from?
Do you cook your own lunch?

UK. for lunch for 3 of the days I have wraps that I make myself with chicken (thats prepacked) and lettice, tomatoes and fresh peppers. I have super noodles a couple of times, and also heinz soup, and the remaining day I have sandwiches.
I go to Jimmy Johns way too often.
When I make my own, I usually have egg mayonnaise in a seeded brioche bun.
Sometimes I take a frozen lasagna.
Lately I've been having sandwiches consisting of:
wafer thin turkey ham, hard boiled egg, lettuce, cucumber, and red onion, with a few cherry tomatoes on the side.

I sometimes have:
tomato soup with a couple of slices of bread
or
a fried bacon and egg sandwich
or
a can of ravioli with grated cheese
or
scrambled egg with ham and grated cheese
or
eggy bread with ham and cheese
or
2 boiled eggs with toast
or
ham, cheese, and tomato sandwich
or
ham and cheese toasted sandwich
or
bacon and tomato sandwich

That's probably it for my regular lunches. I'm in England. Yes I make my own lunches.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
before Covid buy a sandwich from the shop at the library or if i'm at home a bowl of soup and half a cheese sandwich.

during lockdown i was working/studying from home and would eat the rest of my raman noodles that i made for breakfast and the rest of my salad.

now i don't eat anything.
For lunch, I usually have chicken or turkey salad. Or I would have an orange or peach slices in juice.
I don't eat lunch, haven't since primary school.
I mostly homecook breakfast and dinner.
It really depends. Today I decided instead to have a quick lunch at a local cafe. Tomorrow it is lunch at the local pub for me.
rye bread, salad, turkey sandwich
panini from department cafe
whatever food's in the uni canteen
or nothing if I'm busy idk
or sushi and iced coffee if I feel depressed
Original post by Joleee
before Covid buy a sandwich from the shop at the library or if i'm at home a bowl of soup and half a cheese sandwich.

during lockdown i was working/studying from home and would eat the rest of my raman noodles that i made for breakfast and the rest of my salad.

now i don't eat anything.

why don't you eat anything now?
Also ramen for breakfast sounds cool

Quick Reply

Latest