The Student Room Group

Jobs

Hi guys,
I'm looking for a part time jobs with a good pay, but I don't seem to find one I've applied for many but none has gotten back to me.
I'm in my first year of university as a nurse . It would have been nice to work with NHS as a pet timer but I'm not allowed to as I was informed until my 2nd year.

So I decided to do Amazon picker packer jobs but many ppl told me not to go...what should I do ?

Are there any good paying jobs in Birmingham?
I have a debt and rent to pay . Any recommendations?

I'm a Bcu student

Thank you
Original post by mendluciauy
Hi guys,
I'm looking for a part time jobs with a good pay, but I don't seem to find one I've applied for many but none has gotten back to me.
I'm in my first year of university as a nurse . It would have been nice to work with NHS as a pet timer but I'm not allowed to as I was informed until my 2nd year.

So I decided to do Amazon picker packer jobs but many ppl told me not to go...what should I do ?

I'm a Bcu student

Thank you

There's nothing stopping you applying for a HCA or Auxiliary nurse job in your local hospital in Birmingham as majority of student nurses applies for Bank nursing Jobs , Usually you need 6 months experience to join the bank nursing.

Why don't you apply for a job in the likes of boot's the chemist, Tesco, Sainsbury's and Argos. Make sure whatever you apply to you are able to work around your nursing studies and any placements you are doing ( not to much your university studies as those are straight Monday to Friday) as you'll know that you'll be working various days and shifts as well.
Amazon is a very demanding job apparently as under pressure to get item's of the shelves.

Information about bank nursing below for you hunni x
Can anyone join the NHS bank....
Who can work for an NHS staff bank? Any healthcare professional can join an NHS staff bank, although typically they ask for at least six-months NHS experience to register you. The flexible shifts available work for a variety of people and reasons.

https://m.bankpartners.co.uk news
What is an NHS Staff Bank?
I'm currently studying finance at a university in Tucson, and last year, I needed a job to help cover my expenses. I ended up working as a waiter at a pizza restaurant. It was a job I found through some friends, and it was okay to help with the bills for a while.
But in my second year, I wanted something more related to my finance studies. So, I started looking online for insurance jobs in Tucson AZ. I applied to a few places and got lucky I landed a job as an Insurance Sales Representative. The great thing is that it pays well for part-time work, around $19 an hour.
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by mendluciauy
Hi guys,

I'm a Bcu student

Thank you

How about applying to shops/supermarkets/fast food places/restsui/cafes etc. Most places like that are used to taking on students.
Did you find a good job actually?
Reply 5
What about looking for a job you can do remotely? A lot of people make good money selling stuff on Amazon, for example. The process doesn't require much time and you can do everything online. If you decide that this is a good option for you, you can find uk virtual address for amazon https://www.hoxtonmix.com/blog/how-to-get-a-virtual-office-address-for-amazon-business/ and easily register your business. Hopefully, this info will be useful for you.
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending