University College London
London

UCL 2022 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

has anyone booked accom? its soooo pricey
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I’ve applied. Didn’t find it any different to Bristol, Durham, Manchester or York tbh.
I agree! it's ridiculous
Original post by cupcake4546
has anyone booked accom? its soooo pricey
Hey! I’m Lilli and I’m doing infection and immunity, has anyone looked into Unite Students accommodation rather than UCL halls? I’ve heard the UCL accom isn’t the best so I was considering unite students
Original post by Lils2003
Hey! I’m Lilli and I’m doing infection and immunity, has anyone looked into Unite Students accommodation rather than UCL halls? I’ve heard the UCL accom isn’t the best so I was considering unite students

I'd just worry about missing out on tapping into a community there. My friend is off to Durham and their Halls are about £9000 a year catered but when you factor in the higher maintenance allowance in London, it works out about the same.
Reply 85
thanks for sharing all the best

Original post by Anonymous
My daughter just got a conditional offer for UCL Computer Science 17 hours ago asking for IB 40, HL 20 & LL 20. Hope this helps. It’s been a long wait!

i looked at it and it was 300 quid a week :frown:
Reply 87
Hello! I'm Jubakshi and I've an offer to study MA in Gender, Society and Representation this fall!
Hi, I'm Alvaro and I've firmed Mech Eng with Business Studies and I'll be staying at a UCL accommodation
Hi everyone! I'm Tulin and I've received an offer for Information Management for Business BSc.
Original post by tulinb3
Hi everyone! I'm Tulin and I've received an offer for Information Management for Business BSc.

Hey,
I have an offer to study the same course.
would love to connect x
Hi, has anyone got an offer for history? I haven’t come across anyone else that has.
Reply 92
Hi, has anyone got an offer for history? I haven’t come across anyone else that has.

Yes I have!
Original post by Abe12
Yes I have!

Yassssss! Finally! Looking forward to hopefully seeing you in September. Are you from London?
Reply 94
Yassssss! Finally! Looking forward to hopefully seeing you in September. Are you from London?

Yes I’m from London but hoping to live in halls for my first year! Just need to get the grades first 😬
Original post by PsychPupil
Hiya! I’m also an offer holder for psych, so hope to see you in September!!

Yay! Can’t wait to meet ya!
hey! has anyone had accom offers yet? trying to find people in the same on as me 😂
I’ve got Schafer.
hey! has anyone had accom offers yet? trying to find people in the same on as me 😂

I’ve got Beaumont Court
Anyone going to Beaumont Court for accom?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending