Scroll to see replies

Original post by caachonn
I’ve got Beaumont Court

no way same lol
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 101
Hey, my name is Juan, and I'll be studying Natural Sciences at UCL.
Stumbled a bit late across this thread, in the hope that I'd find people that also did Natural Sciences
Would love to get to know some people before starting September! :smile:
(Also, I didn't even know people were already getting accepted for Accomodation)
Are only people applying with their grades already getting accommodation confirmed or is it just done by hall?
Original post by FutureMedic12345
Hi everyone! This is a thread for everyone who's got an offer at UCL and will be starting this September.
Please comment your name (if you want) and the subject you're going to be studying.

Hi! I'm Wafaa and I have an offer for Advanced Physiotherapy Paediatrics 💕
i think those with unconditional offers get accom in like july, then it's conditional offer holder after results day so we won't hear anything until then. i think.
Original post by ferno6311
Are only people applying with their grades already getting accommodation confirmed or is it just done by hall?
hi, sorry if this has been asked already but does anyone know if UCL is flexible at all with grades? ive heard of people who narrowly missed their grades and still got in, but that was from like 4-5 years ago so idk if things have changed??
Original post by olivier_
hi, sorry if this has been asked already but does anyone know if UCL is flexible at all with grades? ive heard of people who narrowly missed their grades and still got in, but that was from like 4-5 years ago so idk if things have changed??

You should directly email admissions or the department director of your choice to know for sure. I guess it makes sense that depending on how many grades missed and also the availability?
Original post by jrhz
Hey, my name is Juan, and I'll be studying Natural Sciences at UCL.
Stumbled a bit late across this thread, in the hope that I'd find people that also did Natural Sciences
Would love to get to know some people before starting September! :smile:
(Also, I didn't even know people were already getting accepted for Accomodation)

Hi, I’ve got an offer for Natural Sciences too!
Also I think people that were receiving accommodation offers before had like unconditional offers etc… :smile:
Hi, I have an offer to study History at UCL!

I was wondering if it's normal for me to not have heard anything from UCL yet (eg Pre-enrollment invitation), since I saw on UCAS my offer has been confirmed but I haven't really heard anything from other related authorities and I'm kind of anxious and lost on what I have to do next

Also is it normal for me to not have heard anything about accommodations? I wanted to check again if I had actually applied for accommodation (since I couldn't find anything in my own email records) but I cant find the place to log in and check and neither have I received any emails about accommodation. For accommodation I put the intercollege dorms (?) for my first choice
ive got an offer for psych but I haven't heard anything at all I looked at the portico thingy and it said they will send an email about enrolment two weeks before you start your course?? Bit weird ik but hope this makes you feel better :smile:
Original post by Kiaesthetic

I was wondering if it's normal for me to not have heard anything from UCL yet (eg Pre-enrollment invitation), since I saw on UCAS my offer has been confirmed but I haven't really heard anything from other related authorities and I'm kind of anxious and lost on what I have to do next

Also is it normal for me to not have heard anything about accommodations? I wanted to check again if I had actually applied for accommodation (since I couldn't find anything in my own email records) but I cant find the place to log in and check and neither have I received any emails about accommodation. For accommodation I put the intercollege dorms (?) for my first choice
Original post by Kiaesthetic

Hi! I haven't heard anything either yet about pre enrolment, I was starting to get worried myself so I'm happy I'm not alone haha!
To check about accom I always went through the page on the UCL website which takes you here: https://residences.ucl.ac.uk/Portal/745C734B/1/1/Home-UCL_Accommodation_Po
I'm not sure if that will be the same for you as I didn't do the intercollegiate halls.
I'm also going to be studying History in September :biggrin:
Reply 111
Original post by Izfizz
Hi! I haven't heard anything either yet about pre enrolment, I was starting to get worried myself so I'm happy I'm not alone haha!
To check about accom I always went through the page on the UCL website which takes you here: https://residences.ucl.ac.uk/Portal/745C734B/1/1/Home-UCL_Accommodation_Po
I'm not sure if that will be the same for you as I didn't do the intercollegiate halls.
I'm also going to be studying History in September :biggrin:

Hiya I’m also going to study history at UCL in sept. I’m staying in UCL halls too. I think ref enrolling they get in touch with us in a couple of weeks? I saw somewhere that they email us a time to go in to collect our card etc.
Reply 112
If anyones looking to accom swap for a large room/one close to campus, I’ve got John Tovell (large single, 1 min walk from main building) just message me :smile: happy to swap for a small room as long as it’s walking distance. £230/week
(edited 1 year ago)
Reminder

For your own safety and that of others, do not post or request links to off site chat groups.

Keep all posts within Community Guidelines

Wilykit
Original post by olivier_

Hiya, I still got into UCL Biomedical engineering when the entry req was AAA but I got AAB, so I think they are flexible depending on the course
Original post by AB08071902
hello everyone! I just received an offer for psychology bsc (intl student)

Hii..congratulations on your offer. Can I know what grades you applied with as well as what work/volunteer experience you had. Thanks :smile:
Original post by Zenithxxx
Heyyy guys I’m Zenith and I got an offer for Psychology :smile:

Hii. Congrats on your offer. Could I know your grades and relevant work experience you mentioned in your personal statement? Thankss
Original post by Anonymous
congrats! what were your a level, gcse, when did you apply and when did you receive the offer?

HI Nik, what was your A level grade please?
Original post by thefootballgeek
Hi, I’m Eva and I’ve got an offer for MEng Biomedical Engineering!!

hi if you don’t mind me asking what were your gcse and AL results and how long did they take to offer a place. A really anxious student here who applied for 2023 entry
Hi!!! im an international student apply this year for 2023 entry for UCL's pscyhology bc as well, is it possible to ask when did u submit UCAS application and when did u hear from UCL psychology? thanks a bunch!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending