The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A pest, not a pescetarian but a pest :p:

:wink:
ilikepiesandstuff
I dont eat fish what am i called?

straight?
Naranoc
Hmm, I post in a couple of academic forums, but I don't seem to spend too much time there either. I tend to just lurk around the General Discussion and amuse myself by reading some of the threads in H&R. Getting warned there is ridiculously easy too, so I'm mostly just a silent reader of TSR these days.

Heh, the ultimate trial for most vegetarians is giving up Haribos.

Ah right. I tend to stick to my subscribed threads during daylight hours these days and then sneak out at night when they're inactive. General Discussion annoys me, but I've been reading it a lot in the last few days for some reason. Maybe I like being in pain, or maybe it's to avoid my Kierkegaard essay (which is actually really interesting, but as it's work I feel I must avoid it). I barely even go in H&R now... for that reason, really. :'(
ilikepiesandstuff
Yeahh thats what makes him scary. Can we add irony and say hes actually a fisherman?

Yeah! And he hates himself for doing a job that goes against his fish-friendly beliefs, which is why he always throws back what he catches, and sabotages the other fishermen's boats.
sharpesparkle
Yeah! And he hates himself for doing a job that goes against his fish-friendly beliefs, which is why he always throws back what he catches, and sabotages the other fishermen's boats.

This guy is asking for a Peep Show like program to be written about himself.
Barry Chuckle
straight?

Wheres Paul?
Reply 46
Deprived :frown:
ilikepiesandstuff
Wheres Paul?

pauls lost his marbles tbh.
he bangs his head against the wall a lot saying stuff like oh dear oh dear etc,
Reply 48
Anti-pescatarian :yep:

:p:
Reply 49
Jangrafess
Ah right. I tend to stick to my subscribed threads during daylight hours these days and then sneak out at night when they're inactive. General Discussion annoys me, but I've been reading it a lot in the last few days for some reason. Maybe I like being in pain, or maybe it's to avoid my Kierkegaard essay (which is actually really interesting, but as it's work I feel I must avoid it). I barely even go in H&R now... for that reason, really. :'(

The most annoying feature of TSR has to be the Latest Discussions section on the homepage. There'll be some raging thread with over 200 replies that's actually quite pointless, and at first it's easy enough to ignore. I lurk around, click back on home and there it is...again. Repeat x3 until I finally give in and click on the thread, read a bit and realise how much of a waste of time TSR can sometimes be :frown:

Kierkegaard isn't too bad. I'm sure you'll procrastinate for ages and then in a few hours produce a lazily intellectual essay with a flourish. I tend to plough away at my essay for about two days, writing a line before browsing around online for a bit, etc. Of course, sometimes I succeed in crafting the perfect sentence (the one that says everything I want it to say, only eloquently), which means more celebratory time wasting. :biggrin:
Reply 50
I only eat white meat - chicken and fish but not red meat. I tried to become a veggie due to animal cruelty reasons but failed because Nandos chicken is so nice so I rearranged my diet so that it saves the animals I don't eat (cows, pigs etc) but also me because red meat is unhealthy anyway whereas white meat isn't. I think it's called semi-vegetarianism.
UniStudent2009
Anti-pescatarian :yep:

:p:

Waht I was gonna say :cool:
Barry Chuckle
pauls lost his marbles tbh.
he bangs his head against the wall a lot saying stuff like oh dear oh dear etc,

Such a shame.... wont expect to see you in panto this year then :frown:
Reply 53
I'm an Antipescetarian i hate fish or Pescephobic.
Hi I hate eating fish since I love the ocean and the animals inside it I call myself a fishetarian since there is no word 😄
A pescaphobe
A fish hater/lover idk.
Reply 57
Found this,

Landetarian: Someone who does not eat fish or anything from the water. Only eats food from above water or on land.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ilikepiesandstuff
Just wondered if there was a special term, like vegan or vegetarian.

Fish-o-phobic
It is called a carnitarian (which is the opposite of a pescatarian)

Latest