The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Still waiting on Exeter law?

Hey, is anyone else still waiting to hear back for law at Exeter? I’ve already had offers from some amazing unis, so I’d like to think my application is strong, but I’ve still had nothing from Exeter :frown:

I think I am contextual if that makes any difference
Original post by luketyler
Hey, is anyone else still waiting to hear back for law at Exeter? I’ve already had offers from some amazing unis, so I’d like to think my application is strong, but I’ve still had nothing from Exeter :frown:

Hi there.

Well done on the offers!

Be patient with Exeter as there's still a month or so before decisions must be made :smile:

Try to focus on your studies for now.
Best wishes
(edited 2 years ago)
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by TriplexA
Hi there.

Well done on the offers!

Be patient with Exeter as there's still a month or so before decisions must be made :smile:

Try to focus on your studies for now.
Best wishes

yeah i know there’s still a while before decisions need to be made, i was just wondering how many people are in the same position for this course to get an idea of where they’re at with the offers
Reply 3
Original post by luketyler

I applied for Law too back in December and still haven’t heard anything. It’s my top choice and only uni I’m waiting on for a response! I’m in the same boat and a few other people I know haven’t heard back yet so I wouldn’t be too worried. Well done on your other offers though!
Reply 4
Original post by sash444
I applied for Law too back in December and still haven’t heard anything. It’s my top choice and only uni I’m waiting on for a response! I’m in the same boat and a few other people I know haven’t heard back yet so I wouldn’t be too worried. Well done on your other offers though!

good to know i’m not the only one :smile:

it’s the only one i’m waiting on too, it’s getting ridiculous, i applied in october ffs
I am sorry for the frustration experienced by those still waiting for offers. Just to say we are aiming to make decisions on applications submitted by the 26 January UCAS deadline by the end of March (so today!).  We will keep you informed on progress but generally, if it isn’t possible for us to make all decisions by this date, this may be because we require further information from you to make a decision, interviews are still taking place, or because application numbers have significantly increased. In this instance a final decision will be made no later than the 19th May.

I really hope you are not waiting too much longer - thank you for your patience this year.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending