okay but why'd it take me 10 mins to find the anomalous result:confused:
Original post by muffin1822
okay but why'd it take me 10 mins to find the anomalous result:confused:

Was it not the one with a random minus sign in the middle of the table😭

Also how do you even identify😭 I just described it on the line
Original post by username786

yh same but i also circled it and labelled it anomalous just in case my description was not clear
Original post by username786

lmaoo it took me agesss to see that minus

i said the mass was like lower cuz im sure it was around 49 and the original was around 52 or smth so it shouldve gone higher, but i said 49 is wrong and circled it in the table too 😭😭
Original post by lol2468
yh same but i also circled it and labelled it anomalous just in case my description was not clear

same omg i circled it like 5 times
i thought it was the 0.3%
Original post by Biogeo07
I put phloem but it seems a 50/50 split, so no one knows

i put phloem too
Original post by lol2468
in that answer did it say maintain at a constant level for ALL animals- i may be wrong but dont ectotherms usually have varied body temps??

i didnt put that one because i though homeostasis isn't maintaining at a constant level due to positive and negative feedback so it always varies...i could be wrong tho, kinda thought it was a trick question
Original post by treasuremaker
i didnt put that one because i though homeostasis isn't maintaining at a constant level due to positive and negative feedback so it always varies...i could be wrong tho, kinda thought it was a trick question

yh i agree i think i put the last one but someone on here already said thats wrong
Original post by scrippo77
i added movement of water, and transpiration LOL, you think transpiration is a mark?

Bit late from me lol but idk, I think I said "moves water by the transpiration stream" since its kinda the same thing?? Anyway you deffo got one mark so ez
was the anomaly the 0.3%
I just realised I said plants have a large SF:V ratio when in fact they have a small ratio.

Thats that mark gone
For Atp 6 marker I only spoke about anaerobic respiration and phosphocreatine. Was aerobic required since it was stantenous exercise.
Just wanted to ask, did the paper only cover advance info topics or was there other topics mixed in? I'm doing OCR chem so not sure if I should just focus on the list.
I got 0.6% Uncertainty and 2.22 Value of Q10 for the Fish growing Calculation. Did anyone else get these answers?
The main questions were very close to the Advance info but there were multiple choice that were not on advance info. I would recommend lightly going over other things that aren't on the info as is might be different to the biology setup.

I do OCR A level Physics and it was a similar structure.

Good Luck :smile:

Original post by 6th form student
Just wanted to ask, did the paper only cover advance info topics or was there other topics mixed in? I'm doing OCR chem so not sure if I should just focus on the list.
Original post by Nnna667855578
For Atp 6 marker I only spoke about anaerobic respiration and phosphocreatine. Was aerobic required since it was stantenous exercise.

That was right what you did. Strenuous Exercise is High Intensity Exercise (Anaerobic) so you needed to talk about Phosphocreatine and Anaerobic Respiration
Original post by WoodsterJ15
The main questions were very close to the Advance info but there were multiple choice that were not on advance info. I would recommend lightly going over other things that aren't on the info as is might be different to the biology setup.

I do OCR A level Physics and it was a similar structure.

Good Luck :smile:

Oh ok thanks a lot, all the best to you too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending