AQA A Level Biology Paper 1 7402/1 - 9 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e03thy
I’m trying to call myself down as well

but if they were isolated,how did u know it was decent
Original post by sunshine11111
but if they were isolated,how did u know it was decent

There’s this thing called facial expression
Congratulations for finishing! How did the exam go?
Original post by Mythical Pingu
Congratulations for finishing! How did the exam go?

Better than expected, unless I was just expecting some crazy complex questions aha. But I don't like feeling like it went well because it probably means I was wrong/missed stuff out. But it's over and done with so off to the next I guess :biggrin:
Original post by yippy-yikes
Better than expected, unless I was just expecting some crazy complex questions aha. But I don't like feeling like it went well because it probably means I was wrong/missed stuff out. But it's over and done with so off to the next I guess :biggrin:

Sounds like you did great! Well done :smile:
I found it kinda hard tbh I mean kinda is maybe an understatement it was quite bad I just felt like my answer wasn’t making sense , I’d write an answer and then the next question part would have a statement that like contradicted my answer to previous question if that makes sense . Oh well I just need to get like 90% in paper 2 or something 😭😭😭
(edited 1 year ago)
I found it quite good it wasn’t too bad was it ?
i missed out on the transpiration practical method question and i feel so sad i also crossed out one of my answers for the enzyme one as i was gonna write another conclusion but i ran out of time as soon as i crossed it out
paper 1 is all done!! congrats guys :smile:! no point in stressing out now, time to move on and start focusing on paper 2 (ugh)… make sure to take a little break before resuming your revision
Overall the test went ok. Oh my goodness the last 3 questions were SO NICE BABY. I also had a Michael Jackson song stuck in my head and was singing it internally during the whole 2 hours.

The first half was definitely tougher than the second. I have a question - I used an additional booklet for a lot of the questions as I made mistakes - would I lose marks for this?

Let me know how you guys found it!
I thought the paper went well
Also, what do you guys think the grade boundaries will be?
Original post by Nimnim14
I found it quite good it wasn’t too bad was it ?

I found it okay..definitely not the best paper I have ever done but definitely on track for the A - I didn't like the enzyme question though and didn't know what else to put for the transportation question other than inc in light intensity?
I skipped like 3 questions due to time so now i have to get like 90% on the next two papers 😭😭😭
What did U guys put for the one that asked for a method with the sea water
I didn’t understand the transpiration graph. How could I write for 4 marks
Did anyone get 0.7 something for the diversity question?
Original post by nk1798
What did U guys put for the one that asked for a method with the sea water

just put in sea water and if mass increase it has lower water potential? Idk
Original post by Rosia290

Yes
Original post by Rosia290

I think I got 0.69?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending