Offer letter from Hertfordshire

Watch this thread
Zainab gohar
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have applied in herts for biological science in undergraduate and i have received 4 emails about to wait as they have alot of emails that they will review my email and don’t apply again as it will delay your application. And the last emails i got from them was on April 29 and after that I haven’t heard anything from them what should i do???
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zainab gohar)
I have applied in herts for biological science in undergraduate and i have received 4 emails about to wait as they have alot of emails that they will review my email and don’t apply again as it will delay your application. And the last emails i got from them was on April 29 and after that I haven’t heard anything from them what should i do???
When did you submit your application to them?
Zainab gohar
Rep:
(Original post by Admit-One)
When did you submit your application to them?
I submitted them on 28th march
Admit-One
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I submitted them on 28th march
They have until 14th July to make a decision on your application. What are you trying to get in touch with them about?
Zainab gohar
Rep:
I want to apply for scholarship as if my offer letter will delay i may lose my chance to get a scholarship

(Original post by Admit-One)
They have until 14th July to make a decision on your application. What are you trying to get in touch with them about?
Admit-One
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I want to apply for scholarship as if my offer letter will delay i may lose my chance to get a scholarship
You need to telephone them if it’s time sensitive. Multiple emails won’t get a quicker response.

You need to bear in mind that they have until mid-July to make their decision and they may not be able to accommodate your request.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (32)
26.89%
As I expected (40)
33.61%
Harder (40)
33.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.88%

Watched Threads