AQA English lit. possible poems?

Watch this thread
sootsblume
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Just to clarify: I'm not saying what is or isn't going to show up, I'm just trying to predict what'll happen.

I've had a few teachers in my school saying that it is highly unlikely that any war poems from the power & conflict cluster are going to show up because of what's happening in Ukraine, so I was wondering if there was going to be an increased focus on identity conflict or whatever the prelude has going on.

Does anyone have any predictions? Good luck to everyone doing their exams!
fintl05
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sootsblume)
Just to clarify: I'm not saying what is or isn't going to show up, I'm just trying to predict what'll happen.

I've had a few teachers in my school saying that it is highly unlikely that any war poems from the power & conflict cluster are going to show up because of what's happening in Ukraine, so I was wondering if there was going to be an increased focus on identity conflict or whatever the prelude has going on.

Does anyone have any predictions? Good luck to everyone doing their exams!
maybe storm on the island, charge of the light brigade or checking out me history
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads