Uni of Manchester pharmacy

Watch this thread
soaosaoid
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
What is tstudying oharmacy like at the university of manchester?what grade do you need to get to progress on to the next year?
zeel_04
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by soaosaoid)
What is tstudying oharmacy like at the university of manchester?what grade do you need to get to progress on to the next year?
Not too sure, but I think you at least need to pass to continue the course!
Just my opinion! 😊
soaosaoid
Rep:
(Original post by zeel_04)
Not too sure, but I think you at least need to pass to continue the course!
Just my opinion! 😊
what about for the pharmacy with a foundation year?
zeel_04
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by soaosaoid)
what about for the pharmacy with a foundation year?
I'm not really sure as I am not in that field but I think you should at least put the effort in to get good grades even if you are doing a foundation year.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Don’t do it, there is so many tests and so much content. I’m first year now and I’ve never regretted something so much than choosing this degree. Very difficult and while everyone else is enjoying first year , your revising 24/7
soaosaoid
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)
Don’t do it, there is so many tests and so much content. I’m first year now and I’ve never regretted something so much than choosing this degree. Very difficult and while everyone else is enjoying first year , your revising 24/7
ohmydays really???/thats so dissapointing?are you based at xavarian collage.I thought the content was a level ?
soaosaoid
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous)Don’t do it, there is so many tests and so much content. I’m first year now and I’ve never regretted something so much than choosing this degree. Very difficult and while everyone else is enjoying first year , your revising 24/7

are you tallking about the foundation year or year 1 pharmacy??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (8)
44.44%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (4)
22.22%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
11.11%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
16.67%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads