The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Global Excellence Scholarship

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Warwick Students
Hey!

You can find the full Terms and Conditions here: https://warwick.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/studentfunding/scholarships-and-bursaries/warwickglobalexcellencescholarship2022/termsandconditions/. It just says that you need to make satisfactory progress in your program. I didn’t receive any further information on what exactly that means, but I got 2.1s and Firsts and that seemed to be fine.

Jelka

Hi… had u firmed warwick before receiving the schoalrship?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
(Original post by Ahanaf)Got 13k pound scholarship. My grades were 3A*

hi had u firmed warwick before receiving the scholarship?
Hi jelka! What did you emphasize abt in the scholarship essay? In what way was its focus diff from personal statement?
Hey!

Whether you have questions about the application process, what to expect when securing the scholarship or just want to have a chat with other applicants or scholarship holders - this thread is for you!

I’m a Global Excellence Scholarship holder myself and am happy to answer any questions or help point you in the right direction to find your answer!

Jelka

Hi, thanks for taking out the time!! What was the focus of the essay for the scholarship and how did it differ from your personal statement? What were any overlapping points, if any?
What is the amount of your scholarship
Hey Jelka, I’m also applying for this scholarship, do you have any advice for me? How touching should the challenge I overcame be? Thank you so much in advance!
hey, anyone else who applied for the scholarship? do you already have an offer from ww or are you waiting?
Original post by oprahwindfuryy
hey, anyone else who applied for the scholarship? do you already have an offer from ww or are you waiting?

Recd offer

i applied, and no offer from ww yet

i alr received an offer for computer science at warwick
Original post by Highwayghost
i alr received an offer for computer science at warwick

ahh same, for econ though
Any applicants here? When do u think we will hear back?
Original post by Anonymous

end of may/start of june. they said they'd let us know before the ucas deadline for setting our uni decisions
Original post by KN26
We're sorry to inform you that your application to Warwick Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023 has not been successful. No email, just checked on the Warwick account.

Had you firmed the university?
Hey!

Whether you have questions about the application process, what to expect when securing the scholarship or just want to have a chat with other applicants or scholarship holders - this thread is for you!

I’m a Global Excellence Scholarship holder myself and am happy to answer any questions or help point you in the right direction to find your answer!

Jelka

Hey i wanted to ask whether you had firmed the university before receiving the award
Any updates anyone?
Not yet, still waiting

Any updates anyone?
?(Original post by Anonymous)Not yet, still waiting

have you firmed?
I am waiting for the decision first, then I will choose my firm.

Original post by Bubblegum041
?(Original post by Anonymous)Not yet, still waiting

have you firmed?

June 8th the latest

Quick Reply

Latest