The Student Room Group

Information Technology: Dissertation Ideas

Hi All,

I am about to start my final year at university and was told to start looking at Ideas for my dissertation however I am struggling to come up with an idea :frown:!

I am an Information Technology Management for Business Student and was wondering if anyone could help me come up with an idea.

I would genuinely appreciate it if anyone could post any ideas to get the ball rolling!

Thank you
Hey! I was in the same boat, struggling to decide what to focus my dissertation on, but got some great advice from my lecturer. They said to read some literature, especially at the end where it says limitations & conclusion. They usually give some recommendations for future studies, so can be really helpful when you are trying to come up with a dissertation topic!

Hope this helps & good luck :smile:
Your uni will have access to databases with thousands of past dissertations. Have a look at them for ideas. Here are a couple to get you thinking:

- Factors that Influence Technology Acceptance in National Health Service Hospitals: A Technology Acceptance Model Study
You do the same study but for a different industry sector e.g. Finance, Construction etc
- Healthcare Organization Change Management Strategies for Information Technology Change Initiatives
You do the same study but for a different industry sector e.g. Finance, Construction etc
- Factors That Predict the Adoption of Online Shopping in Saudi Arabia
Do the same study but for the UK

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending