The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Universal Student Living

Hello 👋 I’ll be studying at the university of Bangor for the next academic year and I’ve booked a room at the Llys Y Deon student accommodation. But the more I look for information, the less I find. And I can’t find anyone who lived there I can contact to know if it’s a scam or not. I’d like to know if it’s reliable, because paying the whole year fee one month prior my arrival seems very suspicious. I’m very worried. Does anyone know if the Universal Student Living is legit?
Original post by CéliaG
Hello 👋 I’ll be studying at the university of Bangor for the next academic year and I’ve booked a room at the Llys Y Deon student accommodation. But the more I look for information, the less I find. And I can’t find anyone who lived there I can contact to know if it’s a scam or not. I’d like to know if it’s reliable, because paying the whole year fee one month prior my arrival seems very suspicious. I’m very worried. Does anyone know if the Universal Student Living is legit?

Hi,

I can confirm that Llys y Deon does exist but it is a private accommodation and not the University's. Have you tried calling them?

Sera :smile:
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi.
Thank you for your response.
I’ve contacted them by emails and they told me they’re not a scam but that’s exactly what a scam would say so I doubted haha. I know it sounds silly but it’s hard to trust when you have to pay a lot of money online. Also, I’ve asked the University and even though Llys Y Deon is a private property, they told me it’s not a fraud, so now I’m reassured. Thanks for your reply!

Célia.
Hiya

I've had friends live at Llys y Deon this year, and I'm moving in there myself in September for second year. I can confirm it is definitely not a scam! They're owned by the USL group that have a few properties across the town.

If you have any questions, fire away!

Quick Reply

Latest