The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Religious Studies Paper 2: Religion and Ethics 9RS0 02 - 14 Jun 2022

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itslouisss
yea i hope it will be either on the kingdom of god or Jesus crucifixion, but they were on the 2019 and 2018 papers I think and the 2020 one was on I am sayings, leaving prophecy the only topic which wasn't in any paper lol

Yes i defo dont think it will be i am sayings because that was 2020 and i dont think they will make the parables the 10+20 because they have done that twice already and theyve never done any other type of question on parables so it could be the 30. They have only every done 8s and 12s on prophecy because its a year 1 topic but really that means nothing because they could very easily make a 30 out of it, i dont think it will be the 10+20 though because the extract text have such little content but again you can never really know
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8BbdFjFZzhWQkIy6RVu_RA
These videos are the best for New Testament!
To those who I said I would send stuff to - I'M SO SORRY - I realised they were for the WRONG exam board 🙄
How is everyone feeling about tomorrow?
not great you?
i don’t see this exam going well at all
Original post by userrr22
i don’t see this exam going well at all

Same, everyone i know who is taking it is not happy about it, no one knows any of it - my class has never done a 10/20 or 30 marker on New Testament :frown:
Is there anyone doing Paper 4B Christianity?
Original post by olaisonly
Is there anyone doing Paper 4B Christianity?

yes, what are your predictions?
Original post by josieturner567
yes, what are your predictions?

Yeah I am too
I'm thinking the Eucharist could be the 30 marker as it's the only one that's not appeared so far, wbu have you got any predictions :smile:

God I hope not as that is my weakest! Watch it will be now 😂
Have you got any ideas about what the 10 and 20 marker might be on based on McGrath's anthology.

I’m thinking for the 20 marker it will be how successful McGrath is at critiquing Dawkins? I know it has been a question before in 2018 I believe and it was successes and weaknesses for that one
You got the 20 marker exactly right lol, how did u find the paper?

Hahaha I know! Looked at the question and honestly just laughed 😂
(Original post by abigail.m.cronin)Hahaha I know! Looked at the question and honestly just laughed 😂

How did u find the paper and have u got any ideas about predicted grade boundaries

I didn’t find the paper? Most questions are structured like that and it was always going to be on McGrath so

And I’m not sure on grade boundaries, I think they may be somewhere in between the 2021 October exams where you could drop like 40 marks and still get an A* and 2019 where I think it was 25?
What results did everyone get? :smile:

i got exactly the marks for an A* after a shocker in the ethics paper lolllll, you?
Ayyy! Well done, I got an A (No idea how lmao). Did you find out what marks you got on each paper btw?

I just had to email my head of department, but your exams officer should have them for sure!
Original post by Alice12346
Same, everyone i know who is taking it is not happy about it, no one knows any of it - my class has never done a 10/20 or 30 marker on New Testament :frown:

wow they quite literally set you up for failure that’s upsetting .. i’m doing RS exams this year, hope everything went well though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending