The Student Room Group

Is this a good apprenticeship for cs?

https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/1000050888
Note I currently hold an unconditional offer for mchem at manchester uni
I dont mind chemistry but student debt is really putting me off and the poor job prospects after the degree...so I jus feel like that this would be a more suitable option for me
But it says software developer technician...is tht a lower rank than a senior software developer
Like would I be able to progress further w tht apprenticeship?
My grades are AAA in bio chem and psychology
Can I get a better offer
it seems ok but to me that salary is way too low to just live on, i would have advised you to look for better opps but most opportunities closed earlier the year plus you wont be studying at the uni of manchester, you'll only be working there so if that's something that bothers you, then idk.
In my opinion, I still think you can find better opportunities even at this stage, so keep looking and especially on results day as there'll be employers looking for people who missed grades and will be recruiting.
Original post by Samii.A
it seems ok but to me that salary is way too low to just live on, i would have advised you to look for better opps but most opportunities closed earlier the year plus you wont be studying at the uni of manchester, you'll only be working there so if that's something that bothers you, then idk.
In my opinion, I still think you can find better opportunities even at this stage, so keep looking and especially on results day as there'll be employers looking for people who missed grades and will be recruiting.

Thnx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending