The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

What will happen to my graduation and what to do about if I failed a resit?

Hi,
My name is Alex M. I am a final year student at Hallam studying Aerospace engineering. I have passed every module and averaging 60.2. However, I failed one module task even after the resit. I don't know what to do. Is it possible to resit one module in the third year.
Thanks for your time..
You’ll actually get another chance in the august resits but Yh you do get to do it again in fourth year and you won’t graduate unless you pass everything. You’re nearly there don’t get feel discouraged just yet!!
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by Noble.x
You’ll actually get another chance in the august resits but Yh you do get to do it again in fourth year and you won’t graduate unless you pass everything. You’re nearly there don’t get feel discouraged just yet!!

Thanks Noble x.
Original post by Alexmaiser24
Hi,
My name is Alex M. I am a final year student at Hallam studying Aerospace engineering. I have passed every module and averaging 60.2. However, I failed one module task even after the resit. I don't know what to do. Is it possible to resit one module in the third year.
Thanks for your time..

Hi Alex,

Apologies for the delay in replying to your query. I am so sorry to hear this and can empathise entirely with how you are feeling after facing a similar experience myself when studying at Hallam. After speaking with Hallam Help, we advise that you contact your Student Support Advisor and the Hallam Help team directly to discuss this in more detail, as their advice and support is almost always specific to the individual student. Please be assured that your advisor and the Hallam Help team are well versed in queries like this.

You can contact Hallam Help by phone, email, in-person and online - visit MyHallam for more information.

I hope we can resolve this issue soon and that you can relax and enjoy your well-earned summer break.

Best wishes,
Luke - Official Sheffield Hallam Representative
Thanks Luke. I have contacted Them last Thursday. Thanks 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending