The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I can't wait til the summer. Winter is so horrid and cold and I always have a cough for the duration of it. I can put up with it as far as Christmas, but after that it just gets boring :frown:
you can't wait to be in barcelona?? lol...i live there :biggrin:
LOL - i think I'm the only one that will say this but but but I LOVE THE WINTER! I bin living in the summer for 2 years now as in India it is never winter...well it is but coming from the U.K you just don't feel the winter as it is still hot. I look forward to coming back to the lovely cold of London...Always...I love the cold...
Reply 4
wild thing
you can't wait to be in barcelona?? lol...i live there :biggrin:

Well not specifically Barcelona, can't wait to the summer in general, but Barcelona is a perfect summer. You're in the city, by the sea, and its lovely and hot what more can you want?

Winter just gets to be after a while. Sick of having to go out in neclear bunker type coats just to keep warm. Its not even that cold today for the time of the year.
Reply 5
I do like winter, but I'm fed up of it now, and I want the light evenings and the sunny days back :biggrin:
I'm looking forward to:
This saturday (going to see cirque du soliel:cool: )
Feb 23rd (REM in brum)
March (long weekend with lots of family)
Easter (a week doing nowt in derbyshire)
May (Cyprus for a fortnight)
Mid June (mum & dad flying down for the weekend)
End June (GLASTONBURY!!!!!!)

and that's it....busy busy busy for 6 months followed by much work and confirmation & clearing to organise:frown: - nothing fun until christmas:frown:)
PQ

End June (GLASTONBURY!!!!!!)

If you get tickets...

I *really* want to go this year!!! I'll be gutted if i cant get tickets!
Reply 8
amazingtrade
The hot weather and everything else that happens in the summer? .

:biggrin: Not in Scotland! Goin to see Oasis in June tho so yeah.
Reply 9
Oh yeah, you reminded me - REM in July! :biggrin:
Going to try and get to Glasto this year, and possibly the Benicassim festival in Spain.
Reply 10
There is strong rumours that New Order are playing in Glasto this year, however there is also strong rumours they are playing at Leeds, so I will probably go there instead, however the bands that play at Leeds often play at the Move Festival which is only 15 minute walk from me so I might go there instead if they are not playing.

It really isn't worth me traveling all the way to Summerset just for glasto, I wouldn't be able to afford it.
Babyshambles
If you get tickets...

I WILL get tickets :biggrin:

Is it sad that I'm also looking forward to 9:30AM on the 3rd April too :p:
PQ
I WILL get tickets :biggrin:

I'm already prepared for the inevitable all nighter trying to get tickets...i have pro-plus...it's all good! :biggrin:
Reply 13
I can't wait until summer! I hate winter so much. It's so miserable and cold, and I just feel depressed all the time at the moment (I swear I have SAD). Summer is so good! And I'm going to have such a long summer this year, at least 3 months :biggrin: And there will be no exams or school to worry about, I can just have fun and get a sun tan!
Babyshambles
I'm already prepared for the inevitable all nighter trying to get tickets...i have pro-plus...it's all good! :biggrin:

Tickets go on sale at 9:30am with far far more people on the phones - they'll sell out long before night time :frown:

But then last yr I got my ticket over a month after they sold out - :cool:
Am looking forward to 8 weeks + of summer holidays before getting exam results and going to uni. Want to go to Reading and V Festivals, am planning on working loads and going to the Isles of Scilly. Will also turn 18 in the summer, so Im also looking forward to that!
PQ
Tickets go on sale at 9:30am with far far more people on the phones - they'll sell out long before night time :frown:

But then last yr I got my ticket over a month after they sold out - :cool:

grr...all day trying to get tickets then :smile: will still be worth it!
amazingtrade
Well not specifically Barcelona, can't wait to the summer in general, but Barcelona is a perfect summer. You're in the city, by the sea, and its lovely and hot what more can you want?

Winter just gets to be after a while. Sick of having to go out in neclear bunker type coats just to keep warm. Its not even that cold today for the time of the year.

no offence to anyone but BCN is my favorite city...in all the ones ive lived in.
i'm in like suburbs but IN the city..we're close to the sea and mountains so i don't really know hoe to explain it+ lol
Yes

I should be going to Berlin and Paris in the first week of July. I'll have finished school forever. I'll be looking forward to university. I'll be able to work and earn shedloads of money. The sun'll be shining. I'll go to the park, the beach, Thorpe Park, heh.

I fail to see how this summer could be anything but the best ever.
Reply 19
amazingtrade
The hot weather and everything else that happens in the summer? I'm getting fed up of winter already and its only half way through, I just keep thinking of being in Barcelona when it was 37c (the hottest day of the year in Bacelona) and thinking it how it seems like its another world away.

i honestly cant wait. i hate the winter. it feels like such a miserable time of year sometimes. i used to want it to come when it was summer and visa versa, but now i jus want summer to stay. *i'm dreaming of a nice, hot, and sunny christmas*

Latest

Trending

Trending