The Student Room Group
University of York
York

pre-university summer school at university of york

hi! is anybody else going to university of york's pre-university summer school?
Original post by Anonymous
hi! is anybody else going to university of york's pre-university summer school?

Hi!

It's great to hear that you are attending our pre-university summer school! I hope you have a great time!

Let us know if you have any questions - we're happy to help :smile:
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by University of York
Hi!

It's great to hear that you are attending our pre-university summer school! I hope you have a great time!

Let us know if you have any questions - we're happy to help :smile:

Hi! What is the weather like there during summer? Cause I come from a tropical country so I'm used to humidity and 26-35 degree celsius weather so I', not super sure on what to pack. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! What is the weather like there during summer? Cause I come from a tropical country so I'm used to humidity and 26-35 degree celsius weather so I', not super sure on what to pack. :smile:

Hi!

The British weather can be mixed so it'll probably be good to bring a few options and layers! It can get to 30 degrees + in July/August if we have a heatwave but it probably won't be as humid as where you live. I think the average temperature in the summer would be around 20 degrees Celsius.

So you could pack some t shirts and summer clothing, but also maybe bring a couple of jumpers/jackets and a coat because it still rains often in the summer.

Hope this helps!

Hazel :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by University of York
Hi!

The British weather can be mixed so it'll probably be good to bring a few options and layers! It can get to 30 degrees + in July/August if we have a heatwave but it probably won't be as humid as where you live. I think the average temperature in the summer would be around 20 degrees Celsius.

So you could pack some t shirts and summer clothing, but also maybe bring a couple of jumpers/jackets and a coat because it still rains often in the summer.

Hope this helps!

Hazel :smile:

That's really helpful thank you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending