The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I was already more of a Suigintou fan, then I watched Ouverture. Enough said. :p:

ef ~a tale of melodies~ episode 9 GET! :biggrin:
i liked Suigintou a lot more when i watched Ouverture :h:
Reply 6022
Truered
AJ's always been smelly like that.

Matisse, since you seem to like RM, have you seen any of this new manga? :smile:

Yup. :biggrin: I've read the 'Tales' up to 7.
Reply 6023
Matisse
Yup. :biggrin: I've read the 'Tales' up to 7.

Without spoilers what's it like? And I take it 7 is "chapter 7"?

I read all 8 volumes of the original manga. I knew how it was going to end so I wasn't as disappointed.

Also

:hmmm:
Reply 6024
AngryJellyfish
I was already more of a Suigintou fan, then I watched Ouverture. Enough said. :p:

ef ~a tale of melodies~ episode 9 GET! :biggrin:

Well, to be fair, Shinku's representation in the anime was different to her manga counterpart, where she was portrayed as being less serious, whilst retaining her aristocratic persona.
Reply 6025
Truered
Without spoilers what's it like? And I take it 7 is "chapter 7"?

I read all 8 volumes of the original manga. I knew how it was going to end so I wasn't as disappointed.

Also

:hmmm:

Presumably from AJ? :laughing:
Reply 6026
:yes: :dry:
Reply 6027
I would have gone all the way with adding a sign that she holds, with 'Truered Smells'. :laughing:
Reply 6028
:ashamed:
Reply 6029
:woo:
:hahaha: Tru

hey Jeh :hugs:
Reply 6031
In regard to the new season, the illustrations are arguably shaper and more poignant. Jun is a university student, now, with all of the trails and tribulations that come with that. It's worth reading, absolutely.
Reply 6032
I can remember last year some of the anime subs had a rozen maiden avatar for a week. I was Shinku :woo:
Reply 6033
Truered
I can remember last year some of the anime subs had a rozen maiden avatar for a week. I was Shinku :woo:

Truered, our relationship has been... - How can I say? - Tentative at best? Now, well, we're newly founded partners. It's the beginning of a new era. What I'm trying to say is... Shinku fans need to stick together. :p: :laughing:
*was Barasuishou*

I could make that 'Truered Smells' gif again without the pause now, back then I knew very little about editing gifs. :o: Doubt I could edit a sign in there very well though, I wouldn't have the patience for one thing. :p:
i think i had a Shinku one too, cant remember :s-smilie:
Afternoon. I've slept for too long, had the day off just like yesterday.
Reply 6037
Rozen Maiden... 'Tis a good series. Even our prime minister liked it and openly declared it. :laughing:
Reply 6038
Matisse
Truered, our relationship has been... - How can I say? - Tentative at best? Now, well, we're newly founded partners. It's the beginning of a new era. What I'm trying to say is... Shinku fans need to stick together. :p: :laughing:

:blushing:
Reply 6039
AngryJellyfish
*was Barasuishou*

I could make that 'Truered Smells' gif again without the pause now, back then I knew very little about editing gifs. :o: Doubt I could edit a sign in there very well though, I wouldn't have the patience for one thing. :p:

The sentiment was amusing, that's enough. :p:

Hello Liquid. :wavey:

Latest