The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yuuki
So where do you vote for this thing? :giggle:

on the top of the forum :yes:
Yuuki
So where do you vote for this thing? :giggle:

You may not qualify at the moment, I'm afraid. :frown: You need a certain number of posts (150 I think, don't quote me on that), that's to avoid people making lots of duplicate accounts to vote.
Reply 8342
I'll make a few more posts then :p:
quick Yuuki spam :ninja:
Reply 8344
vin
yup thats pretty much it every year

It's a bit like school. I remember having these 'Student Awards' at the end of each year. I consecutively won "Best Artist" and "Best Musician" for four years running. :proud: :p:
Reply 8345
8 eugenius
quick Yuuki spam :ninja:

She's doing it, the post count is rising pretty quickly! :p: :laughing:

Hey Yuuki. :hugs:
Reply 8346
Yuuki
I'll make a few more posts then :p:

just post in GD or in my back room thread:smile: its pretty much a spam thread:giggle:
Reply 8347
Matisse
It's a bit like school. I remember having these 'Student Awards' at the end of each year. I consecutively won "Best Artist" and "Best Musician" for four years running. :proud: :p:

How amusing I won the "Most likely to shoot up the school award" :awesome:

Back from my exam, was a bit simpler then I thought, which could be a bad sign :s-smilie:
Reply 8348
Aw, looks like I can't vote anyway, your account needs to be registered before July :p:

Oh, I hope you did good True :^_^:
aww :frown:
Reply 8350
And Hey Aiko :hugs:
Reply 8351
Good thing I signed up a year ago. Until September, this account was mostly inactive. :p:
Only award I ever won was 'most improved pupil' back in secondary school... if only they could see me now, scraping my way through uni. :p:
Reply 8353
Truered

Back from my exam, was a bit simpler then I thought, which could be a bad sign :s-smilie:

:console:
Reply 8354
AngryJellyfish
Only award I ever won was 'most improved pupil' back in secondary school... if only they could see me now, scraping my way through my anime backlog :p:

Fixed that for you :top2:
Reply 8355
Truered

"Most likely to shoot up the school award"? :laughing: Nice, I'd love to have that. It seems like your school didn't take it too seriously. :p: Mine was resolutely serious and all of the kids were so wrapped up in it each year. :rolleyes: It's the type of thing they'd consider placing on their CV for later life. :laughing:

Oh, and good luck with the exam. If it was simpler than you thought, it probably was. Here's to hoping. :hugs:
:rofl:

dont think ive ever won an award at school :s-smilie:
Reply 8357
Matisse
"Most likely to shoot up the school award"? :laughing: Nice, I'd love to have that. It seems like your school didn't take it too seriously. :p: Mine was resolutely serious and all of the kids were so wrapped up in it each year. :rolleyes: It's the type of thing they'd consider placing on their CV for later life. :laughing:

I was being sarcastic :hahaha:

I was the quiet one at school, and "it's always the quiet ones".

:evil:
:wavey:

Different avatar time, I'd better go search my avatar folder.

Matisse
My god, that is honestly terrible. :laughing:

Funnily enough, the opening premise regarding the "One Piece" is never mentioned in the series itself. That's what Luffy is hoping to obtain, along with the title of "Pirate King", but other than that, the characters never talk about the "One Piece" itself, it's almost as it if doesn't exist.

This is the new Astro Boy trailer. It looks reasonable. At least it's in 3D/CG. Funny that Atomu is wearing clothes, though. :p: :rolleyes:

Didn't Yukki post that video a while back? I admit, it does look like the incredibles. :giggle:
Reply 8359
:laughing: I've got a few certificates here and there, only ever got a trophy in year 6 but I don't think that counts :s:

Latest