The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
commoner
heyyy all! i really like this boy in the year below me at skool and its most likely thats somethings going to happen between us. however, do u think its bad that hes younger than me? im worried people will take the p but i dont think it should really matter how old he is, he looks older than me anyway...
arghhhh thanx a lot xxxx

Aww one year is not relevant at all.
Reply 2
commoner
heyyy all! i really like this boy in the year below me at skool and its most likely thats somethings going to happen between us. however, do u think its bad that hes younger than me? im worried people will take the p but i dont think it should really matter how old he is, he looks older than me anyway...
arghhhh thanx a lot xxxx

go for it i've been out wiv ppl younger thn me
I used to go out with a girl a year older then me. I got praised for it, but that's because she was hot.

I guess it shouldn't matter.
Reply 4
the thing is, im 19 this september and hes 17 this august! ahhh
commoner

If it makes you happy. Go for it.
Reply 6
commoner
arghhhh thanx a lot xxxx

Shouldn't be a problem, a friend of mine goes out with a guy who's in the year below her at school. As long as they're on a similar level of maturity, that's all that matters!
Reply 7
commoner

The only problem would be if you considered him immature.

When I was seventeen this fourteen year old girl hit on me, the problem was though that she was the stupidest girl I'd ever met and it was impossible to speak with her.

If you have no annoyances that might be caused by the agedifference go for it!
commoner

#classic!!! that happened to me sooo many times!! i was 16 and i was madly in love with this 14 yr old guy (though he looked like 15/16 lol) and he really liked me too.. Though i never told anyone i liked him and when he asked me out said taht it wouldn't work out and left it at that. Diffrent age mentlaity though he wa really mature but 2 yrs diff is a lot at that age...oh well And this year i was 17 and the guy i had a momentary crush on was 16...a year below me so i di dlikehim. I might have gone out with him (was also worried abt what pp lmight think) though at the end couldn't be arsed and once he ifinally got orund to asking me out ...i didnt like him anymore :rolleyes:
but yeah I would havegone out thaough he wasnt really mature...that's what turnd me 'off' (lol)
Reply 9
thanx a lot guys...lets hope somethin happens :tongue:
Reply 10
commoner
thanx a lot guys...lets hope somethin happens :tongue:

Well you being older and all, don't be afraid to take the first step :wink:
ponjavic

When I was seventeen this fourteen year old girl hit on me, the problem was though that she was the stupidest girl I'd ever met and it was impossible to speak with her.

aww so i take it that you only attract litle 14 years olds :p: :rofl: :p: LOL
Reply 12
wild thing
aww so i take it that you only attract litle 14 years olds :p: :rofl: :p: LOL

No, I attract little people of all ages :hello:
ponjavic
Well you being older and all, don't be afraid to take the first step :wink:

NO DONT MAKE THE FIRST STEP! i speak from experience here....it doesn't work out if he's younger than you. Let him take his time...hell do it eventually :smile:
ponjavic
No, I attract little people of all ages :hello:

does that include grandmas??
Reply 15
wild thing
does that include grandmas??

Ohh what a dodge!

Anyway I don't agree with wild_thing him being younger would make him have a lot harder time asking you out than vice versa, but do as you please :biggrin:
ponjavic
Ohh what a dodge!

Anyway I don't agree with wild_thing him being younger would make him have a lot harder time asking you out than vice versa, but do as you please :biggrin:

LOL :biggrin: :angel: Btw...she should listen to ME coz im a girl and so we're playing int he same field NAD i've had experience of liking a guy one year younger in my school so :aetsch:
lol..btw..thank god im tall :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:
yeah pretty much what everyone else has said :smile:

I went out with a girl nearly a year older than me... although we were in the same year still.
Reply 18
wild thing
LOL :biggrin: :angel: Btw...she should listen to ME coz im a girl and so we're playing int he same field NAD i've had experience of liking a guy one year younger in my school so :aetsch:
lol..btw..thank god im tall :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool:

And I've had experience of being the boy in question so we're equally qualified to contribute, sheezh.
You don't have to act tall, you could just say my statement was incorrect :rolleyes:
Reply 19
so u think i should wait and see if he makes the first move? thing is, we've liked each other for weeks and we tend not to speak that often at skool cos i dont think he knows that i know he likes me. congrats if u understood!

Latest

Trending

Trending