The Student Room Group

Nhslsf

I have just been refused the nhs learning support fund because SFE didn't approve my loan on time. Any suggestions please?
Original post by Diamond1234
I have just been refused the nhs learning support fund because SFE didn't approve my loan on time. Any suggestions please?

Hi there,

When did you submit your application and what academic year was it for?

Thanks, Jen
I made my application in Jan, but SFE did not approved my loan until 4 days which i uploaded to the Nhslsf site, and got refused yesterday even though i had called them earlier to let them know that i am waiting for SFE reply. I am a January intake. Thanks
Original post by Jen SFE
Hi there,

When did you submit your application and what academic year was it for?

Thanks, Jen

Hello Jen
I submitted my application in Dec and i am January intake. Thanks
I made my application in Jan, but SFE did not approved my loan until 4 days which i uploaded to the Nhslsf site, and got refused yesterday even though i had called them earlier to let them know that i am waiting for SFE reply. I am a January intake. Thanks

Applications opened in March 2021 for the 21/22 academic year, and we do advise that students apply as soon as applications open in order to ensure their funding is in place for the academic year beginning. I am afraid we would not be able to assist you with you being declined the NHS learning support fund as it is not ourselves who award this or stipulate eligibility criteria for it.

Thanks, Jen
Original post by Jen SFE
Applications opened in March 2021 for the 21/22 academic year, and we do advise that students apply as soon as applications open in order to ensure their funding is in place for the academic year beginning. I am afraid we would not be able to assist you with you being declined the NHS learning support fund as it is not ourselves who award this or stipulate eligibility criteria for it.

Thanks, Jen

Thanks Jen, also i have been awarded the minimum loan this year compared to last year and nothing has really changed in my circumstances. The status on SFE say confirming details. Any suggestions please. Thanks
Thanks Jen, also i have been awarded the minimum loan this year compared to last year and nothing has really changed in my circumstances. The status on SFE say confirming details. Any suggestions please. Thanks

So we can properly check your account, send us a secure message or live chat by logging into your online account - http://ow.ly/Vvlg30mnEl0. You'll be able to send us a secure message by going into 'your personal details' or 'your inbox'.

Thanks, Jen
Original post by Jen SFE
So we can properly check your account, send us a secure message or live chat by logging into your online account - http://ow.ly/Vvlg30mnEl0. You'll be able to send us a secure message by going into 'your personal details' or 'your inbox'.

Thanks, Jen

Thanks Jen, will do just that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending