The Student Room Group

Official: Anglia Ruskin University A100 2023 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jbeekz
Finally heard my reply got in!!

Bro it’s getting old, it was lowkey funny at the beginning. It’s rinsed
Well done congratulation superb marvelous. BTY u mentioned u got in. Where??
Is today the day?👀
I'm hoping it will be today for at least one of the batches. However, I'm not going to hold my breath as we thought it would last week but that didn't work work out...Let's hope admissions clarify when/if someone calls them up. Best of luck to you all :smile:
Original post by gogoiyoi598
Lol send a screenshot pls

You going to call again gogoiyoi?
Original post by Nyashdriller

@gogoiyoi598
I called and they said admissions haven’t received any info bc the results are still being debated/analysed so they couldn’t give a definitive answer :frown:
Original post by afsay
I called and they said admissions haven’t received any info bc the results are still being debated/analysed so they couldn’t give a definitive answer :frown:

Debated/analysed? That's interesting as I thought ARU had a score based system so what is there to discuss? :confused: Thanks so much for calling though :h:, looks like we have longer to wait :s-smilie:
I wonder if there's been some sort of issue or data breach within the interview team that's causing them to have to like shift stuff about?
Original post by Riley123456
I wonder if there's been some sort of issue or data breach within the interview team that's causing them to have to like shift stuff about?

They have been on strike for three days last week!
Unfortunately they don’t rush, a review meeting could have been delayed etc.
Original post by Moxy22
They have been on strike for three days last week!
Unfortunately they don’t rush, a review meeting could have been delayed etc.

omlll I had no idea they were on strike
Original post by Riley123456
omlll I had no idea they were on strike

Yep seems like everywhere is on strike now :s-smilie: draws the process out even further ... :frown:
Honestly wish they hadnt been so adamant on saying “results will come out by mid feb” after interviews because then at least we wouldnt be disappointed now every day they have delays 😭🤣
Original post by _kiiara_
Honestly wish they hadnt been so adamant on saying “results will come out by mid feb” after interviews because then at least we wouldnt be disappointed now every day they have delays 😭🤣

Probably didn’t count on being on strike when they set the plan!
Original post by Nyashdriller

Sorry was busy this morning. I did end up calling tho but they seemed very busy today, the main admissions wouldn't even transfer me to medical admissions and said we should be informed soon
Sorry was busy this morning. I did end up calling tho but they seemed very busy today, the main admissions wouldn't even transfer me to medical admissions and said we should be informed soon

please don’t be sorry, as you do not need to explain not ringing up admissions offices
It’s better to let the admissions office just get on with it ( picking this up from reading many threads and in the knowledge that the strikes have made things even more pressured.)
Original post by MedMama
please don’t be sorry, as you do not need to explain not ringing up admissions offices
It’s better to let the admissions office just get on with it ( picking this up from reading many threads and in the knowledge that the strikes have made things even more pressured.)

Haha yeah no just feels like a daily thing now. That's true however saves ppl a lot of time if we know from the beginning of the day no offers are going to be sent out
(edited 1 year ago)
Haha yeah no just feels like a daily thing now. That's true however saves ppl a lot of time if we know from the beginning of the day no orders are going to be sent out

You wait to be called for an interview and not everyone gets an invite, you then wait for the outcome and not everyone will get an offer. There are going to be many disappointed students out there when the wait is finally over. This was by far one of the most challenging interviews my child went through for med school. Whatever the outcome there is no more you can do. If unsuccessful don't beat yourself up about it. This is one hell of a difficult process to go through to get an offer. Then you got to secure the grades. Then there's med school itself, which is not an easy ride. Wish everyone all the best.
Original post by Pramela
You wait to be called for an interview and not everyone gets an invite, you then wait for the outcome and not everyone will get an offer. There are going to be many disappointed students out there when the wait is finally over. This was by far one of the most challenging interviews my child went through for med school. Whatever the outcome there is no more you can do. If unsuccessful don't beat yourself up about it. This is one hell of a difficult process to go through to get an offer. Then you got to secure the grades. Then there's med school itself, which is not an easy ride. Wish everyone all the best.

tell it like it is 😂 true say
Original post by medic0975
Debated/analysed? That's interesting as I thought ARU had a score based system so what is there to discuss? :confused: Thanks so much for calling though :h:, looks like we have longer to wait :s-smilie:

No worries, I’m just super impatient 💀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending