The Student Room Group

Official: Anglia Ruskin University A100 2023 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Omg you've become an university forum helper! Amazing news for all us applicants. 😊❤
Thankyou
Fab - I'm sure everyone will find it very useful! I remember you saying you'll stay around for a year or so? Do update us on how your son enjoys ARU! 💖🙌
Thanks so much for this update, we are also on the 18th may email list
Original post by medic0975
Fab - I'm sure everyone will find it very useful! I remember you saying you'll stay around for a year or so? Do update us on how your son enjoys ARU! 💖🙌

Original post by Roisin coulter
Thanks so much for this update, we are also on the 18th may email list

Last year my child got the offer in May I was never told what number on the wait list though. Just happy the offer was given.
Original post by Pramela
Last year my child got the offer in May I was never told what number on the wait list though. Just happy the offer was given.

Wow thats great
Last year there were offers on 8th April too which is why I was wondering
Guess no 2 years are the same with med unis!
Has anyone got an offer from ARU but still not firmed? I’m worried about accom running out but I can’t firm it yet as I haven’t heard from other unis.
Does anyone know what the UCAT cutoff score was for this year?
okay that’s good to hear thank you! Liverpool and Leicester because i’m on the holding list for both but i’ll most likely end up firming ARU anyway.
yehh, I did get my score and I shouldn’t be too far from the top, and I should hear from leicester by mid may so I’ll apply for aru accom then- thank you for your help!
Just declined my offer to study medicine at ARU as i chose to firm Kings instead so thought id update on here for those still on waiting lists. Good luck!!
If you have received the 18th May Waitlist email please like this post. Trying to gauge numbers.
Has anyone had an offer from the 18th May list?
Original post by baking101
Has anyone had an offer from the 18th May list?

Nothing!
Complete silence
Also nothing received for my son.
Original post by Worriermum
Nothing!
Complete silence

It is weird as there has been people reject their offers.
Original post by baking101
It is weird as there has been people reject their offers.

True
iam myself counted atleast 10-12 people from these groups who have accepted offers elsewhere.
What was the aru ucat cut off this year?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Medpapa
What was the aru ucat cut off this year?

It was around 2630 for east of England candidates. Essex candidates would have been slightly lower. Rest of country was 2660-2670 I think
Original post by Medfather
It was around 2630 for east of England candidates. Essex candidates would have been slightly lower. Rest of country was 2660-2670 I think

Thanks
👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending