The Student Room Group

Where will Manchester United finish this season ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mohammed_80
Sorry mate but look who’s talking a Goooooners fan your team signed two Manchester City Rejects 😂😂.

you man u fans have the audacity to talk about arsneal, chelsea, tottenham....its bizzare
and then you have the guts to say manchester is red, the only red thing in manchester are your stadium seats after you guys start leaving after the 34th minuite

gett outa here man
I actually support them because I’ve been a boyhood Manchester United fan my whole life.

when did you win the treble??? withought searching
Original post by Berndleno
you man u fans have the audacity to talk about arsneal, chelsea, tottenham....its bizzare
and then you have the guts to say manchester is red, the only red thing in manchester are your stadium seats after you guys start leaving after the 34th minuite

gett outa here man

I didn’t say Manchester red though I wish it was but Manchester City rightfully took the status away from United.
when did you win the treble??? withought searching

1999 when did you last win it?
1999 when did you last win it?

it literally took this guy 3 mins to answer my question..........
he was probably on his little keyboard searching up the question 'oh oh oh when did man utd win the treble????'
he was probably on his little keyboard searching up the question 'oh oh oh when did man utd win the treble????'

Bro, you don't have to be a united fan to know when the only english club won the best treble going.
when did i say that you had to be a manu fan? im just trying to prove that this mohamed guy is deluded because hes trying to get onto arsneal when his team are relagation favs thats all not complicated

Original post by Guru Jason
Bro, you don't have to be a united fan to know when the only english club won the best treble going.
when did i say that you had to be a manu fan? im just trying to prove that this mohamed guy is deluded because hes trying to get onto arsneal when his team are relagation favs thats all not complicated

To be fair, to say United are relegation favourite is ridiculous. We have lost 2 games but we're not going to lose every game this season. Even if we finish mid table which is a more realistic probability, we aren't going down.

Just to point out, Ferguson also lost his first 2 league games in charge and proceeded to win the league that year. Obviously completely different circumstances but history shows its possible.

Hold a moment I have other threads to answer so stop making assumptions.
To be fair, to say United are relegation favourite is ridiculous. We have lost 2 games but we're not going to lose every game this season. Even if we finish mid table which is a more realistic probability, we aren't going down.

Just to point out, Ferguson also lost his first 2 league games in charge and proceeded to win the league that year. Obviously completely different circumstances but history shows its possible.

Arsenal fans are a bit cuckoo 😜 in the head init. Can’t believe two games into the season they think they’ll be winning the pl 6/6 even though they yet to face Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham, Chelsea.
(edited 1 year ago)

Im not saying you are relegation favs, all the pundits say that your relagation favs, everybody on sky, bien, bt everyone...so its not just me

u saying you can win the league this season?
Hold a moment I have other threads to answer so stop making assumptions.

stop the cap we all know you were seaching it up
Arsenal fans are a bit cuckoo 😜 in the head init. Can’t believe two games into the season they think they’ll be winning the pl 6/6 even though they yet to face Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham, Chelsea.

and i cant beleive you think your gonna climb up the table within the next month coz you got liverpool, leicter and southampton away and then arsenal........wake up....
Im not saying you are relegation favs, all the pundits say that your relagation favs, everybody on sky, bien, bt everyone...so its not just me

u saying you can win the league this season?

What guy listens to pundits analysing plus they are biased pundits anyways speaking on the best of interest on behalf of their own club you have Jamie Redknapp representing Tottenham and Liverpool Jamie Carragher representing Liverpool and Micah Richards representing Manchester City LMAOOO
stop the cap we all know you were seaching it up

Na I ain’t stopping no cap because I didn’t search it up.
and i cant beleive you think your gonna climb up the table within the next month coz you got liverpool, leicter and southampton away and then arsenal........wake up....

Yeah I admit we are losing to Liverpool but I have optimism we can pick up points against Leicester and Southampton. Once we pick up points that’ll give us the confidence to come up against a “small club” like Arsenal.
What guy listens to pundits analysing plus they are biased pundits anyways speaking on the best of interest on behalf of their own club you have Jamie Redknapp representing Tottenham and Liverpool Jamie Carragher representing Liverpool and Micah Richards representing Manchester City LMAOOO

you are meant to listen to pundits, because these guys are proffessionals who know whats going on and have played the game before, you cant just make up random opinions because thats just you being an idiot
everybody is saying you are relagation favs, not just undits, news papers, articles, the media, even GARY LINICKER THE MOST INNOCENT SOUL IVE EVER SEEN SAYS YOU ARE RELAGATION FAVS

last seaosn the same thig happend to us and eveyone was saying we were relagation favs so why not the same 4 you? huh? answer me....you deluded biast fans i hope you are experiencing thepain we had to go through last season
Yeah I admit we are losing to Liverpool but I have optimism we can pick up points against Leicester and Southampton. Once we pick up points that’ll give us the confidence to come up against a “small club” like Arsenal.

listen man you could think whatever you like but we all know u aint gonna get **** out of these games maybe just southampton. yh i cant wait till you verse small club arsenal because they will probably take you for a walk in the park just like brighton and brentford did this seaosn
Na I ain’t stopping no cap because I didn’t search it up.

man......ur just a fake fan, a plastic one, because real fans know whats going on, they accept critism, put their hands up and say hey...yes we are **** i know and not start chatting WASS because they know whats going on.....
fans like you.....we all hate them

take @Guru Jason for example, he read what i have to say, he admitted that man u arnt doing well he clearly said that a more realistic probablbility was a mid table finish, and then went on to say anything can happen in football
I respect that i look at this person and i think...real fan, he aint gonna start chating **** because theres no point, he knows the other big clubs are doing better than man u and he just accepts it
SO GURU JASON 100% RESPECT MY FRIEND BIG UP
(edited 1 year ago)
man......ur just a fake fan, a plastic one, because real fans know whats going on, they accept critism, put their hands up and say hey...yes we are **** i know and not start chatting WASS because they know whats going on.....
fans like you.....we all hate them

take @Guru Jason for example, he read what i have to say, he admitted that man u arnt doing well he clearly said that a more realistic probablbility was a mid table finish, and then went on to say anything can happen in football
I respect that i look at this person and i think...real fan, he aint gonna start chating **** because theres no point, he knows the other big clubs are doing better than man u and he just accepts it
SO GURU JASON 100% RESPECT MY FRIEND BIG UP

Yeah but I’m proud of my club and I stand up for my club and ain’t going to take the words one defeat or multiple defeats aimed at Varsenal and all the fans would go silent.

Quick Reply

Latest