The Student Room Group

Disabled Students' Allowance computer upgrade?

Which computer is better lol I don't know what one to pick.. I'm assuming they're both bad but if you had to choose one... I'm broke af I can't afford anything else lol

https://www.barrybennett.co.uk/assessors/products/offers.php
Reply 1
Original post by mondayblues70
Which computer is better lol I don't know what one to pick.. I'm assuming they're both bad but if you had to choose one... I'm broke af I can't afford anything else lol

https://www.barrybennett.co.uk/assessors/products/offers.php

My family have had a few dell (my current laptop) and I've always had problems with them in some ways. And they were good models. Fan broke, plastic was flimsy, loose screws. I don't hear a lot of bad things about the lenovo. That being said, I haven't had that particular model of dell before the one I do have is very similar. It's a not a hard plastic so I could literally bend my screen if I wasn't carful.

The dell does have windows 11, if that' important to you, the lenovo does not.
Both are good graphics.
The processing speed on the dells are normally very good, not sure about lenovo.

The best thing to do is type the title of the computer and look at some reviews across some tech places. I would say that they're not bad computers at all as far as things go.
Original post by Sav055
My family have had a few dell (my current laptop) and I've always had problems with them in some ways. And they were good models. Fan broke, plastic was flimsy, loose screws. I don't hear a lot of bad things about the lenovo. That being said, I haven't had that particular model of dell before the one I do have is very similar. It's a not a hard plastic so I could literally bend my screen if I wasn't carful.

The dell does have windows 11, if that' important to you, the lenovo does not.
Both are good graphics.
The processing speed on the dells are normally very good, not sure about lenovo.

The best thing to do is type the title of the computer and look at some reviews across some tech places. I would say that they're not bad computers at all as far as things go.

thankssss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending