The Student Room Group

Natwest Grad scheme 2023 offer holders

Just a thread for anyone who has received an offer from Natwest. Those who're still in the application process can still chime in :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Le97 do you know if they warn even in case of refusal?i did a.c 2 weeks ago
Reply 2
How long did it take you to hear back from your AC?
Reply 3
It took two working days after my AC. Had the ac on Friday and the offer on Tuesday
Original post by md5556
How long did it take you to hear back from your AC?
Reply 4
I've received an offer for financing solutions in the London office! Really excited to get started
Reply 5
Congratulations! I'll be in Edinburgh btw
Original post by md5556
I've received an offer for financing solutions in the London office! Really excited to get started
Reply 6
Original post by leon97
Le97 do you know if they warn even in case of refusal?i did a.c 2 weeks ago

Idk which role you applied for but after my AC I heard from them within a week. I think 2 weeks is long, have you emailed them?
Any advice on the ACs? From someone who'd like to join you...
Reply 8
Whatever personality you have try to be balanced. The first one is a group activity where you'll be divided into a small group of say 4 or 5 to assess a case study. There aren't wrong or write answers but they assess your ability to think and also be heard whilst working with your teammates.
The other is a one-to-one activity where you work alone on a case study and then an assessor asks you questions in a role-play form.
The interview is not even technical but competency-based like giving examples of handling conflict, working in teams, deadlines, goals etc. But a good take is that when it comes to your turn to ask questions ask as many as you can.

All the best
Original post by corsair143
Any advice on the ACs? From someone who'd like to join you...
Original post by kyebz
Whatever personality you have try to be balanced. The first one is a group activity where you'll be divided into a small group of say 4 or 5 to assess a case study. There aren't wrong or write answers but they assess your ability to think and also be heard whilst working with your teammates.
The other is a one-to-one activity where you work alone on a case study and then an assessor asks you questions in a role-play form.
The interview is not even technical but competency-based like giving examples of handling conflict, working in teams, deadlines, goals etc. But a good take is that when it comes to your turn to ask questions ask as many as you can.

All the best

Could you provide any idea on where i can find resources to practice for case study??

How long did the whole AC take? a few hours?
Reply 10
I don't think there are any resources to help you prepare per se. It's designed to really test how you think and work in a team tbh. The interviews are competency based so i think you can find resources for that on the internet. It took about 6 hours but it flew by quickly with ample breaks in between
Original post by abbhhu989jhg
Could you provide any idea on where i can find resources to practice for case study??

How long did the whole AC take? a few hours?
Thanks for the reply! :smile:
Original post by kyebz
I don't think there are any resources to help you prepare per se. It's designed to really test how you think and work in a team tbh. The interviews are competency based so i think you can find resources for that on the internet. It took about 6 hours but it flew by quickly with ample breaks in between
Original post by kyebz

All the best

Thanks v much, best of luck to anyone else doing them shortly.
Anyone else got offers from Edinburgh?
Reply 14
have you?
Anyone else got offers from Edinburgh?
Original post by kyebz
have you?

fortunately, yes
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 16
Congrats. Might see you then
fortunately, yes
did anyone apply for a Coutts grad scheme?!
Reply 18
Is there anyone with an offer from Edinburgh who doesn't live in Edinburgh? considering moving or WFH?
Original post by amylynn2000
Hey! anyone doing the financial crime programme? Not seen any posts about it yet it would be lovely to connect with some people!🙂

I applied for it and have done all of the stages but am still waiting to hear back. Have you done the AC and if so, how long after your video interview did you get an AC invite?

Quick Reply

Latest