The Student Room Group

Alevel Art Essay Presentation

For art Alevel I have to present my essay in a creative way and I'm not entirely sure what to do. My essay is about the human form in sculpture and I want to make the presentation 3D. I was thinking about making a cast of a torso, then writing the essay out onto the cast but I'm not sure? Any ideas would be much appreciated :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by Dishac_
For art Alevel I have to present my essay in a creative way and I'm not entirely sure what to do. My essay is about the human form in sculpture and I want to make the presentation 3D. I was thinking about making a cast of a torso, then writing the essay out onto the cast but I'm not sure? Any ideas would be much appreciated :biggrin:

maybe something with hands could be interesting? like the essay written on paper and then a model of a hand holding a pen writing it? Maybe the words of the essay could also be seen lightly in the veins so it looks like the words are coming from within you
might be a bit basic but i really like your idea of using a sculpture to present it

Quick Reply

Latest