The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary university btec students that got accepted for computer science

Hi I would like to know how many btec students have got accepted to queen Mary university for computer science
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I would like to know how many btec students have got accepted to queen Mary university for computer science

Have you asked the admissions team at Queen Mary's? They're likely the only source of an accurate answer.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by DataVenia
Have you asked the admissions team at Queen Mary's? They're likely the only source of an accurate answer.

Hi , how shall I ask them ?
Hi , how shall I ask them ?

Personally, I'd use their our enquiry form, here, rather than calling, as they won't have the information immediately to hand and would just have to call you back anyway. I'd say something like:

"I note that an acceptable entry qualification for G400 BSc Computer Science is a BTEC Extended Diploma in Computing. Are you able to let me know how many students were accepted to this course in the most recent application round using such a BTEC as their entry qualification?"

Note that although they will be the only people with an accurate answer to your question, it doesn't mean that they'd be happy to provide an answer.
Personally, I'd use their our enquiry form, here, rather than calling, as they won't have the information immediately to hand and would just have to call you back anyway. I'd say something like:

"I note that an acceptable entry qualification for G400 BSc Computer Science is a BTEC Extended Diploma in Computing. Are you able to let me know how many students were accepted to this course in the most recent application round using such a BTEC as their entry qualification?"

Note that although they will be the only people with an accurate answer to your question, it doesn't mean that they'd be happy to provide an answer.

Thank you

I’ve sent an enquiry and they said they have don’t that information
I’ve sent an enquiry and they said they have don’t that information

any updates?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending