Turn on thread page Beta

Working while Skiing watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I would love to go to somewhere like Canada (ideally Whistler) for 3 months during my gap year in 2010. It's over 6 grand for an instructor course so I was wandering where would you find information about working at a ski resort and either attending the course or just skiing. What would be the best options/way to get info?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know what you mean the instructor courses are pretty expensive, maybe just set up a work placement with someone like BUNAC who I'm pretty sure do ski resort jobs in Canada. I'm sure when you arrive you will be able to then meet the right contacts to do the courses a lot cheaper, of even just ski for fun!

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.