The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

ucl social sciences with data science

hi i was wondering if anyone is currently studying social sciences with data science at ucl and how they're finding it. would be greatly appreciated !!
Reply 1
Hi did you apply to this course?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by d15
Hi did you apply to this course?

Yes and I've received any offer but I'm not sure whether to firm it or not
Reply 3
Aah same I received my offer as well, I’m pretty sure I’m going to firm it though; what are your other offers?

Original post by Danielgray001
Yes and I've received any offer but I'm not sure whether to firm it or not
Original post by d15
Aah same I received my offer as well, I’m pretty sure I’m going to firm it though; what are your other offers?

Ooh congrats !! I'm debating ucl or Uni of manchester econ and data analytics hbu??
Reply 5
Ooh congrats !! I'm debating ucl or Uni of manchester econ and data analytics hbu??

Omg I got rejected by Manchester for Econ& data analytics 😭😭😭, however UCL was always my top choice so I’ve firmed it and I’ve got leeds as my insurance
Original post by d15
Omg I got rejected by Manchester for Econ& data analytics 😭😭😭, however UCL was always my top choice so I’ve firmed it and I’ve got leeds as my insurance

Wait no way my top choices were ucl and manchester and I got rejected from Leeds 😂 whats your insta i've just firmed ucl as well !!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 7
Original post by d15

What are your predicted grades and in what subjects if I may ask? Thanks
Reply 8
Wait no way my top choices were ucl and manchester and I got rejected from Leeds 😂 whats your insta i've just firmed ucl as well !!

Omg😭😭 my insta is @dakshiika
Reply 9
Original post by tmh8888
What are your predicted grades and in what subjects if I may ask? Thanks

A*A*A and I take Maths, Further Maths and Economics
Original post by d15
A*A*A and I take Maths, Further Maths and Economics

Wow those are great predicted grades in very relevant subjects.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending