The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's college London applicants/offer holders 2023

Just here to connect with people who have applied or have received offers from KCL

Scroll to see replies

The official KCL 2023 thread on here does basically the same thing; I'd recommend you check that out :smile:

I've received an offer from KCL for biomed though! :biggrin:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
That's great....
Yeah I just discovered the thread you are talking about. I am a newbie using TSR that's why I got confused.
Btw may I know whether you are an international or a UK applicant because I have some basic queries to be resolved...
Original post by Mahakaal
That's great....
Yeah I just discovered the thread you are talking about. I am a newbie using TSR that's why I got confused.
Btw may I know whether you are an international or a UK applicant because I have some basic queries to be resolved...

No problem! Since you're new, please read the forum rules before properly using the site. The most basic ones you should be aware of are no spamming, no bullying, no sharing other social media accounts here, no buying or selling items, and no posting the same question over and over again for responses.

I'm an international applicant, what about you? :smile:
Reply 4
Okay, thank you for the brief guidelines.
I am an International student too. And i've received an offer for MSc Economics
Okay, thank you for the brief guidelines.
I am an International student too. And i've received an offer for MSc Economics

Congrats! :biggrin: I've received an offer for BSc Biomedical Science! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by sleep_supremacy
Congrats! :biggrin: I've received an offer for BSc Biomedical Science! :smile:

All the best!
you got some real work ahead of you now lol.
May I know what kind of accommodation are you looking for.
I am most probably gonna try to get a place at King's accommodation. But places get filled up too fast.
All the best!
you got some real work ahead of you now lol.
May I know what kind of accommodation are you looking for.
I am most probably gonna try to get a place at King's accommodation. But places get filled up too fast.

All the best to you as well! Where else have you applied to?

I don't think KCL accom has opened yet, and it's not my first choice anyway so I'm still waiting for other offers to come back. I was looking at Great Dover Street since it seems to be close to the life sciences building. What about you?
Reply 8

I don't think KCL accom has opened yet, and it's not my first choice anyway so I'm still waiting for other offers to come back. I was looking at Great Dover Street since it seems to be close to the life sciences building. What about you?

I applied to Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, KCL and Cambridge.
Have received an offer from all but still waiting for Edinburgh and Cambridge.
TBH Cambridge is just a gamble.
The main problem for me is that my aspirational unis are KCL and Edinburgh (Edinburgh preferable). But the deadline for my KCL deposit is like within 27 days..so if I don't get a response from Edinburgh within next two weeks then I may secure KCL
(edited 1 year ago)
I applied to Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, KCL and Cambridge.
Have received an offer from all but still waiting for Edinburgh and Cambridge.
TBH Cambridge is just a gamble.
The main problem for me is that my aspirational unis are KCL and Edinburgh (Edinburgh preferable). But the deadline for my KCL deposit is like within 27 days..so if I don't get a response from Edinburgh within next two weeks then I may secure KCL

Niiiice :biggrin:

My KCL deposit only apparently activates when I accept KCL as a choice, which I haven't yet, so I think I'm fine.
Reply 10

My KCL deposit only apparently activates when I accept KCL as a choice, which I haven't yet, so I think I'm fine.

lucky you
Reply 11

May I know which universities you applied for because I have a friend who has also applied for Medical science related course.
May I know which universities you applied for because I have a friend who has also applied for Medical science related course.

Apart from KCL, I applied to UCL, Birmingham, Bath and Sheffield. Which course is your friend doing?
Reply 13
I need to ask her. It is surely something related to Medical though. I guess it was molecular and medical sciences as far as i remember.
I Got Into Political Economy!

May i ask what other unis you got offers from and what your firm and insurance would be. If you dont mind that is. Thank you
Original post by AqibMiah1
May i ask what other unis you got offers from and what your firm and insurance would be. If you dont mind that is. Thank you

No problem! :smile: I received offers from KCL, Birmingham and Sheffield and I’m waiting on UCL and Bath. Not sure of my firm and insurance choice yet.
anyone know anything about accoms? rlly lost rn
Original post by iamcrazyrn
anyone know anything about accoms? rlly lost rn

What do you want to know about accom?
how to register - i’ve done a form and it says i gotta wait 2 weeks to apply bc of a password and user. is that how we do it?

Quick Reply

Latest