The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Costume Portfolio Essay/Report

Heya, on Nottingham Trent's portfolio advice page for costume it says they're asking for a costume/report with the portfolio.

Does anyone know if this is a must for the portfolio and what kind of writing are they expecting?
As in how long? what about?
Original post by mossymoo
Heya, on Nottingham Trent's portfolio advice page for costume it says they're asking for a costume/report with the portfolio.

Does anyone know if this is a must for the portfolio and what kind of writing are they expecting?
As in how long? what about?

Hey @mossymoo 👋

Yes, the written piece is an essential requirement for the portfolio submission. As mentioned on the site, the writing required will be an essay or report, completed as part of your studies for us to see your interest in the subject. The length required is 500 words.

Hope that helps! If you need any further guidance on the portfolio/written piece you can also get in touch with the school at [email protected] 🙌

Best of luck,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Hey, so is the writing something new I write for my portfolio or do I take something from what I've done in school? I'm a little confused by what part of my studies mean.
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hey @mossymoo 👋

Yes, the written piece is an essential requirement for the portfolio submission. As mentioned on the site, the writing required will be an essay or report, completed as part of your studies for us to see your interest in the subject. The length required is 500 words.

Hope that helps! If you need any further guidance on the portfolio/written piece you can also get in touch with the school at [email protected] 🙌

Best of luck,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, so is the writing something new I write for my portfolio or do I take something from what I've done in school? I'm a little confused by what part of my studies mean.

Hi,

Yes, something from what you've done in school is preferred. However, if you haven't completed a written piece as part of your school/sixth-form work, it's okay to submit something new. The main goal is to show us your personality and passion for the subject through your writing, alongside your ability to articulate your ideas.

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hey @mossymoo 👋

Best of luck,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep

Hi, is the length 500 words minimum? Would I be able to submit my EPQ dissertation or does it have to be under 500 words?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, is the length 500 words minimum? Would I be able to submit my EPQ dissertation or does it have to be under 500 words?

Hi there,

The length required is 500 words minimum.

NTU Rep - Jess
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending