The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL MPharm

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nuraaa.x
Hey, where did you hear this from. I did my exam march 9th and still haven't heard back so im getting worried.

am in the same exact situation
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Anonymous
am in the same exact situation

You haven't done the interview either. I honestly dont know how their giving out interviews because its been over a month. I emailed ad he said my exam is there so i think they just havent marked it yet.
You haven't done the interview either. I honestly dont know how their giving out interviews because its been over a month. I emailed ad he said my exam is there so i think they just havent marked it yet.

ah i see, honestly idk how theyre gonna sort this all out till end of april.... afaik theyve even given out a date for an online test this week !
im not sure how many interviews theyre planning on dishing out and im worried :/ the only thing giving me hope is that there were still offers given out in early may last yr
hopefully we both hear back soon!
ah i see, honestly idk how theyre gonna sort this all out till end of april.... afaik theyve even given out a date for an online test this week !
im not sure how many interviews theyre planning on dishing out and im worried :/ the only thing giving me hope is that there were still offers given out in early may last yr
hopefully we both hear back soon!

Really!! I'm happy to hear offers were given out that late. No i'm actually soo scared because its been over a month since i did the exam and no word. But my exam is there. I also didn't get the email sent out a couple days ago about the delay. Did you?
Really!! I'm happy to hear offers were given out that late. No i'm actually soo scared because its been over a month since i did the exam and no word. But my exam is there. I also didn't get the email sent out a couple days ago about the delay. Did you?

omg same i didnt get the email sent out a couple days ago about the delay... made me worried actually cuz some ppl have and i dont understand what is the meaning of not sending it out to everyone who's yet to hear back for an interview since the one before that (automatic one sent out to everyone about delays to every ucl applicant) ... i had a fear it might be that they only emailed the ones theyre planning on interviewing but that would be cruel of them to do so, in terms of my exam i still havent touched it since ive done it, praying we both hear back soon!
omg same i didnt get the email sent out a couple days ago about the delay... made me worried actually cuz some ppl have and i dont understand what is the meaning of not sending it out to everyone who's yet to hear back for an interview since the one before that (automatic one sent out to everyone about delays to every ucl applicant) ... i had a fear it might be that they only emailed the ones theyre planning on interviewing but that would be cruel of them to do so, in terms of my exam i still havent touched it since ive done it, praying we both hear back soon!

No same I literally broke down because I though they only sent it to potential interviews. I was like wow I got rejected like that crazy. I'm not getting my hopes up though lol because it might actually be that we got rejected lol. Imagine. But maybe their sending it out in groups. Like how we had a group of people we did the briefing with so we all get the email together.
No same I literally broke down because I though they only sent it to potential interviews. I was like wow I got rejected like that crazy. I'm not getting my hopes up though lol because it might actually be that we got rejected lol. Imagine. But maybe their sending it out in groups. Like how we had a group of people we did the briefing with so we all get the email together.

that is very possible too, we'll just have to see

Regardless, PRAYING we both get interviews and offers <333
Original post by username6115242
Regardless, PRAYING we both get interviews and offers <333
Hey guys- so did you manage to get interviews in the end? I had my test more than a month ago and I’ve not heard back yet so I’m just a bit worried !
Original post by Anonymous #4
Hey did you end up getting and interview in the end ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending