The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

MORSE Warwick 2023

Anyone heard anything back yet for MORSE at Warwick?
Reply 1
Not as of yet but I have applied pretty recently so I am just assuming that they are going to wait until the deadline to then make decisions 😁. Good Luck!!!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Tusxxr
Not as of yet but I have applied pretty recently so I am just assuming that they are going to wait until the deadline to then make decisions 😁. Good Luck!!!

You too. What were your GCSE grades and A level predicted?
Reply 3
Original post by mwhelan727
You too. What were your GCSE grades and A level predicted?

A*A*A* Maths FM Econ

Where else have you applied to? I've done LSE Bristol and Leeds for Maths + Economics and UCL for Econ + Stats even though I barely talked about stats in ps 🤣
Reply 4
Original post by Tusxxr
A*A*A* Maths FM Econ

Where else have you applied to? I've done LSE Bristol and Leeds for Maths + Economics and UCL for Econ + Stats even though I barely talked about stats in ps 🤣

I got 9999988888 and A*A*A*A* Maths FM Chemistry Biology. I've applied to Lancaster for MORSE and Liverpool, Nottingham and LSE for maths with econ
Got an offer in October and it’s likely going to be my firm choice.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Got an offer in October and it’s likely going to be my firm choice.

What were ur gcse and a level grades?
Original post by mwhelan727
What were ur gcse and a level grades?

I really don’t really thinks it matters much for MathsStats, Maths or MORSE, in the open day talks they give just about everyone an offer who meets the entry requirements. 8x9s and 2x8s and 3A* predicted.
Reply 8
I really don’t really thinks it matters much for MathsStats, Maths or MORSE, in the open day talks they give just about everyone an offer who meets the entry requirements. 8x9s and 2x8s and 3A* predicted.

Got an offer earlier for maths and econ at LSE, so I don't think i'll be going Warwick now
Reply 9

I didn’t take a lot of subjects and got perfect score in GCSEs, 7A*1B.

At A levels, I got A*A*AB, B in Econs, A in Further Maths. I applied to MORSE at warwick with no expectation of getting in. Yet somehow they offered me!! I did a gap year tho, I guess sometimes they don’t only look at students meeting entry requirements, they look at their cv also.
Original post by kai1027
I didn’t take a lot of subjects and got perfect score in GCSEs, 7A*1B.

At A levels, I got A*A*AB, B in Econs, A in Further Maths. I applied to MORSE at warwick with no expectation of getting in. Yet somehow they offered me!! I did a gap year tho, I guess sometimes they don’t only look at students meeting entry requirements, they look at their cv also.

Did you take any admissions tests?

Quick Reply

Latest