The Student Room Group

Warwick MORSE or LSE Economics?

Poll

Warwick MORSE or LSE Economics?

Hello there, im an international student and had gotten an offer from both warwick and lse. I wanna ask if MORSE at warwick and economics at LSE would offer similar job prospects ?
I’m kinda interested with the contents of both degrees which made me really hard where to go.Would LSE really boost my employability in UK or does that really applies for domestic students ?
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by viserion262
Hello there, im an international student and had gotten an offer from both warwick and lse. I wanna ask if MORSE at warwick and economics at LSE would offer similar job prospects ?
I’m kinda interested with the contents of both degrees which made me really hard where to go.Would LSE really boost my employability in UK or does that really applies for domestic students ?

Both unis are really respected in the UK. LSE is highly known for econ and Warwick is highly known for econ and maths courses so morse is also reputed. I would say LSE econ is a lot harder to get into. You could do a search on linkedin to see what graduates did after their degree. I don't think you would be disadvantaged with either. Maybe take other factors such as the location- whether u want a city or campus uni. I think both unis and degrees are amazing.
Original post by viserion262

Within the UK I imagine it will be pretty similar for both unis.

However the courses themselves are quite different, as are the universities and areas they are based - I would recommend looking more into those factors.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending