The Student Room Group

Government Social Research (GSR) Placement Scheme 2023/2024

Hello :smile:
I was wondering if anyone applied for the GSR placement scheme for 2023/2024 and would like to connect?

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I applied too. Have you heard back yet?
yes, i've passed the interview stage. Now there in the process of matching me to a government department, wbu?
Original post by Glazednessa
yes, i've passed the interview stage. Now there in the process of matching me to a government department, wbu?

yes, same for me. What did you score on your interview? I wonder how long it'll take until offers go out.
I've applied too and was supposed to hear back about my department "early" this week. Nothing so far. :/
(edited 1 year ago)
(Original post by AspidistraCrashd)I've applied too and was supposed to hear back about my department

hi! what did you score on your interview
all i've gotten was an email stating how they are still in the process of allocating me to a government department. this is a long process :frown:
Original post by brokenmacine
(Original post by AspidistraCrashd)I've applied too and was supposed to hear back about my department

I haven't received any feedback on my interview. I'm going to email asking about this as the page for it on the civil service jobs site is blank for me.
Original post by AspidistraCrashd
I've applied too and was supposed to hear back about my department "early" this week. Nothing so far. :/

Original post by AspidistraCrashd
I haven't received any feedback on my interview. I'm going to email asking about this as the page for it on the civil service jobs site is blank for me.

that is weird, hopefully it all goes well. i hope we can all get a confirmation of which government department we are being allocated too. what are your prefernces?
Original post by brokenmacine
yes, same for me. What did you score on your interview? I wonder how long it'll take until offers go out.

im not sure if i already replied to you, i apologise if i repeated myself. my interview score was 12, wbu?
im not sure if i already replied to you, i apologise if i repeated myself. my interview score was 12, wbu?

gosh, well done. I scored 9 so I'm scared I'll be put on the waiting list as it appears there were more successful candidates at interview than job roles.
i feel like they would of done so already, i know of someone who scored 7 and they were already on the waiting list the same day we recieved info about whether or not we passed the interview, so honestly youre good. I also looked at how many spaces were available and tbh there was a lot so I think youre fine :smile: what departments are you interested in?
i feel like they would of done so already, i know of someone who scored 7 and they were already on the waiting list the same day we recieved info about whether or not we passed the interview, so honestly youre good. I also looked at how many spaces were available and tbh there was a lot so I think youre fine :smile: what departments are you interested in?

Thanks :smile: That has put my mind at ease a bit. I'd be happy in any dept tbh! Wbu?
Have any of you heard anything? I sent off an email on Wednesday and earlier this morning, but haven't had anything back. I'm a bit worried about the empty space on the civil service job site where my interview scores should be.
i have not head anything yet, this wait is giving me aniexty
i have not head anything yet, this wait is giving me aniexty

Same here. I'm on new meds which are causing me a lot of difficulties as is so this is another big worry on top of that. 😵*💫
hey guys, i have just recieved an email that i will be working at DWP. have you guys heard anything back?
Hi I found out I'm at DEFRA how do you feel about your department.
Hello :smile:
I was wondering if anyone applied for the GSR placement scheme for 2023/2024 and would like to connect?

Hi, anyone been put on the reserve list? I scored 8 and was told i'd been successful but then got an email last week saying i'd been moved to 2nd on the reserve list

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending