The Student Room Group

Higher maths

I need an b for my uni course in higher maths would this be possible as I got a c in my Nat 5 prelim or is higher maths really hard
hi ! i’m currently doing higher maths after getting a b at nat5 (and literally failing every prelim) and personally, i find higher easier lol
if you’re willing to regularly put in the work into getting the grade you want, you’ll surely manage and it is definitely possible. of course there’s a lot more to cover in the course and sometimes you’ll be like “what is this?!” (me with circles🥲) but most of the content is similar to nat5 and fairly straightforward after it clicks

hope this helped ☺️
Reply 2
Original post by duplicate-cat
hi ! i’m currently doing higher maths after getting a b at nat5 (and literally failing every prelim) and personally, i find higher easier lol
if you’re willing to regularly put in the work into getting the grade you want, you’ll surely manage and it is definitely possible. of course there’s a lot more to cover in the course and sometimes you’ll be like “what is this?!” (me with circles🥲) but most of the content is similar to nat5 and fairly straightforward after it clicks

hope this helped ☺️

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I’m just over thinking atp because I literally need GOOD GRADES in maths for uni that’s why 😭
Original post by Userrrr314
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I’m just over thinking atp because I literally need GOOD GRADES in maths for uni that’s why 😭

you’re welcome !! i recoursed from admin to maths after results day and i was stressing out so much too 😭😭
best ways to study for maths are defo studying regularly using past paper questions and using dlb when you don’t understand something
you can also use quizlet to test yourself on remembering formulas
i wish you so much luck for your exams ☺️🙌

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending