The Student Room Group

Anglia Ruskin Interview for Physician Associate 2023

Hi, i have my interview coming up for Anglia Ruskin University very soon. Has anybody else had an interview and how did it go if you did?

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I’ve also got an interview on the 9th! So nervous!! Good luck
Original post by IamAHuman
Hi! I’ve also got an interview on the 9th! So nervous!! Good luck

Me too!! thank youuuuu :frown:
Has anyone received an offer yet?
Original post by username5466058

I know people that have! Unfortunately I got rejected. Wbu?
Reply 5
Yh I received an offer yesterday evening
Original post by username5466058

I did yesterday afternoon. I feel so relieved wbu?
Original post by s_jay
Yh I received an offer yesterday evening

Congratulations! Are you going to go through with any other interviews you have? And how did you prepare for this MMI! i have a few more coming up but I’m not sure on how to prep since I got rejected from ARU

Hey congratulations! Are you going to go through with any other interviews you have? And how did you prepare for this MMI! i have a few more coming up but I’m not sure on how to prep since I got rejected from ARU
Reply 9
Original post by Chickenqueen
Congratulations! Are you going to go through with any other interviews you have? And how did you prepare for this MMI! i have a few more coming up but I’m not sure on how to prep since I got rejected from ARU

I used the medic portal and YouTube videos. I also read through previous student room forums. I believe they sent us a document prior to the interview outlining what they are looking for. So I researched questions around those areas I.e empathy, teamwork etc. Also practice with different family members and friends rather than just practicing your answers alone.

Good luck!!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by s_jay
I used the medic portal and YouTube videos. I also read through previous student room forums. I believe they sent us a document prior to the interview outlining what they are looking for. So I researched questions around those areas I.e empathy, teamwork etc. Also practice with different family members and friends rather than just practicing your answers alone.

Good luck!!

How long did you spend practising on everything! And thank you so much! Good luck with PA there too!!
Reply 11

I can’t PM 🥲 but thanks! Congrats on getting an offer too. My interview was on the 7th
Reply 12
Original post by Chickenqueen
How long did you spend practising on everything! And thank you so much! Good luck with PA there too!!

Thanks and 2 weeks
Original post by s_jay
I can’t PM 🥲 but thanks! Congrats on getting an offer too. My interview was on the 7th

Oh dw about it :smile: is Aru your first choice?
Reply 14
Oh dw about it :smile: is Aru your first choice?

Yh it is
How about you?
Reply 15
Has anyone received any offers after being put on the reserve list?
Original post by Nico2023
Has anyone received any offers after being put on the reserve list?

Hi there, I saw your post from a month ago, are you still on the reserve list? I believe ARU completed the last round of interviews (reserve list interviews I think...but not 100% sure) on the 29 June....quite late in the process
Reply 17
Original post by VENIVIDIVICI
Hi there, I saw your post from a month ago, are you still on the reserve list? I believe ARU completed the last round of interviews (reserve list interviews I think...but not 100% sure) on the 29 June....quite late in the process

Hi, yes I’m still on reserve list I’m still waiting to find out
Original post by Nico2023
Hi, yes I’m still on reserve list I’m still waiting to find out

I posted a reply here on student room on another thread, its about the reserve list (RL). Do you know what's your position on the list?
Reply 19
Original post by VENIVIDIVICI
I posted a reply here on student room on another thread, its about the reserve list (RL). Do you know what's your position on the list?

I still haven’t gotten my email yet.

Quick Reply

Latest