The Student Room Group

Lotus Biscoff

Anybody enjoy Lotus Biscoff out there? I love it. You can buy biscuits, jars of spread, and ice cream tubs and sticks of it, it's truly amazing stuff if you have a sweet tooth.
Original post by JDINCINERATOR
Anybody enjoy Lotus Biscoff out there? I love it. You can buy biscuits, jars of spread, and ice cream tubs and sticks of it, it's truly amazing stuff if you have a sweet tooth.

Those little biscuits are so good :eating:

I have never tried the spread or ice cream or any of the other stuff, would you recommend it?
Original post by Evil Homer
Those little biscuits are so good :eating:

I have never tried the spread or ice cream or any of the other stuff, would you recommend it?

Absolutely-they're all very nice indeed. The Biscoff ice cream sticks come in milk chocolate and white chocolate varieties. It's all very good. I've currently got the spread and it's irresistible-it's as addictive as Nutella.
Absolutely-they're all very nice indeed. The Biscoff ice cream sticks come in milk chocolate and white chocolate varieties. It's all very good. I've currently got the spread and it's irresistible-it's as addictive as Nutella.

What do you even put the spread on?

You can put it on bread, pancakes, waffles, maybe ice cream as well. Or of course you could indulge in a spoonful whenever you want to. You can add it to loads of confectionary such as cupcakes, cakes, swiss rolls, brownies and blondies.

I often eat it straight out of the jar lol
Also good on porridge and toast, or whatever else you might put Nutella on

Have you ever had nutella spread on a McVities digestive biscuit? For me, that was life changing. Now imagine what Biscoff could be like spread on one...

Yes yes yes, it's become a significant part of my personality :rofl:

There's an ice cream parlour in Cardiff Bay that does a Biscoff burger that maybe I need to go and try this summer if it's still on the menu! :drool:

A spoon, and then your mouth :tongue:

I'm actually not a big fan of it on toast, so other than that I tend to save it for baking with.
I absolutely love Lotus Biscoff! It's one of my favorite sweet treats out there. The biscuits are perfectly crunchy and have just the right amount of sweetness. And don't even get me started on the spread - it's like a little jar of heaven. I love to spread it on toast, dip fruit into it, or even just eat it straight out of the jar (shh, don't tell anyone!).

And the ice cream? Oh my goodness, it's pure bliss. The creamy texture combined with the delicious Biscoff flavor is simply irresistible. And the fact that they make ice cream sticks too? It's like a dream come true.

Overall, if you have a sweet tooth like me, then you absolutely have to try Lotus Biscoff. It's truly amazing stuff and I can't get enough of it.

Omg I'm actually addicted to the spread and biscuits... but wait.. THEY DO ICE CREAM??

My latest thing to do with the spread and biscuits is to use 2 biscuits and some of the spread to make a little biscuit sandwich :biggrin:
Original post by Emmmaaaa...
Omg I'm actually addicted to the spread and biscuits... but wait.. THEY DO ICE CREAM??

My latest thing to do with the spread and biscuits is to use 2 biscuits and some of the spread to make a little biscuit sandwich :biggrin:

I bought what is essentially a Biscoff Viennetta half-price in Iceland a week or so ago... :tongue:
Original post by Saracen's Fez
I bought what is essentially a Biscoff Viennetta half-price in Iceland a week or so ago... :tongue:

Ohh sounds good... I'll definitely be checking that out :rolleyes:
Original post by Emmmaaaa...

Yep they do ice cream, ice cream stick and now they do chocolate as well.

Quick Reply

Latest