The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy interview for UEL

Hi. I have an physiotherapy interview on Wednesday in UEL. Is there anything i should prepare before the interview? (i am an oversea student, sorry for the english)
Original post by JC030405
Hi. I have an physiotherapy interview on Wednesday in UEL. Is there anything i should prepare before the interview? (i am an oversea student, sorry for the english)

Hii, I had my interview for UEL and got an offer a couple months ago !
I would recommend firstly be confident in your asnwers
Know why you want to physiotherapy and make you sure you have examples ready of when you have showed things like communication, empathy etc

let me know if you have any questions :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by colinnzcool
Know why you want to physiotherapy and make you sure you have examples ready of when you have showed things like communication, empathy etc

Hi. Does UEL do mmis? And is there any specific questions that they asked you is mind-provoking?
Becuase they weren’t available to do my interview that day. So i wanna prepare more.
Reply 3

Also, do you have interviews with st george’s? If you have will they ask you mmis ethics more or mmis for physio
Original post by JC030405
Hi. Does UEL do mmis? And is there any specific questions that they asked you is mind-provoking?
Becuase they weren’t available to do my interview that day. So i wanna prepare more.

No they didn't do MMI - it was an online interview
I didn't find any questions mind-provoking, they didnt ask scenerio questions as they sent a form of full of them before the interview
Good luck !!
Hello, I'm expecting my interview to be next week. Could you please let me know the questions that were asked during the interview? Also, did you have to take a test prior to the interview?

This would really help me as an international student.

No they didn't do MMI - it was an online interview
I didn't find any questions mind-provoking, they didnt ask scenerio questions as they sent a form of full of them before the interview
Good luck !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending