The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE PhD Law 2023

Hi all! This is for all LSE PhD Law 2023 applicants to connect. From what I gather there seems to be no movement at all. Any information is welcome!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all! This is for all LSE PhD Law 2023 applicants to connect. From what I gather there seems to be no movement at all. Any information is welcome!

Hello. Still under consideration. No news yet.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Hello. Still under consideration. No news yet.

I have been under consideration since the 7th of Nov. Have emailed them but the waiting time for a response is bonkers! It's kinda ridiculous!
I have been under consideration since the 7th of Nov. Have emailed them but the waiting time for a response is bonkers! It's kinda ridiculous!

Since January it’s been under consideration. Documents “received not yet verified”. Hoping for the best. Fingers 🤞
Any update?
It was unsuccessful. I wish you the very best.
It was unsuccessful. I wish you the very best.

I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm sure you'll have good things coming around soon.
I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm sure you'll have good things coming around soon.

I really appreciate this!
😊 If I may ask when did you receive a response?
I thought it was only me..lets hope for the best guys! Does anyone know how many phd students they take a year?
I thought it was only me..lets hope for the best guys! Does anyone know how many phd students they take a year?

No clue. Did you hear anything yet? I tried calling the graduate admissions office but they have closed all lines.
kind of feeling ghosted by now lol
No clue. Did you hear anything yet? I tried calling the graduate admissions office but they have closed all lines.
😊 If I may ask when did you receive a response?

anything yet?
Original post by anon1504
anything yet?

Absolutely nothing! It's extremely unsettling
Reply 14
Hi all! I am also still waiting on a reply... Have you still not heard anything? Do you know of any people who have already received offers to the Law PHD?
Reply 15
Hi nothing yet....Im not sure about it...its almost june and I think they only make 10 offers a year...but yeah, at least they should tell us something...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending