The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Fine Art Applications

Has anyone heard back from Newcastle for Fine Art regarding interviews?
(edited 1 year ago)
In the same position - can’t blame them though, I sent mine in 2 days before the last deadline 😅

Best of luck!!
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UndercoverJames
In the same position - can’t blame them though, I sent mine in 2 days before the last deadline 😅

Best of luck!

I’m relieved to hear people are still waiting too 😭 I’ve felt mad checking my emails each day and I haven’t found anyone else in the student room asking about Newcastle fine art
Hi everyone,

Please don’t worry if you haven’t heard from us yet regarding an interview. While the School of Arts and Cultures have sent out some invites for interview for Fine Art at Newcastle, further invites will be sent in the coming weeks.

If you would like to discuss your individual application, we would recommend that you raise an enquiry in the Apply to Newcastle Portal and our Admissions Team will be able to advise further. Alternatively, please contact [email protected] if your enquiry is specifically related to interviews.

I hope this helps :smile:

Hana
Reply 4
Original post by pagepenny
I’m relieved to hear people are still waiting too 😭 I’ve felt mad checking my emails each day and I haven’t found anyone else in the student room asking about Newcastle fine

ahh same i couldn’t find anyone who applied to newcastle! where else did you guys apply? i feel like i’m the only one doing art who hasn’t applied to anywhere in london 😅
Reply 5
Original post by ttttt!!
ahh same i couldn’t find anyone who applied to newcastle! where else did you guys apply? i feel like i’m the only one doing art who hasn’t applied to anywhere in london 😅

Omg no same, I applied to LJMU and have had an offer from there. I’m still waiting to hear back from Newcastle, Edinburgh and Manchester Met (:
Reply 6
Omg no same, I applied to LJMU and have had an offer from there. I’m still waiting to hear back from Newcastle, Edinburgh and Manchester Met (:

ah that’s great! good luck with them all! do you have a top choice? : )

Hi @pagepenny

Just wanted to say good luck with your applications! If you need an update on your application at any time please feel free to contact our admissions team at [email protected] or 0161 247 5922

Carly :smile:
Okay so i sent my portfolio the day before the deadline. Beginning of march got interview offer. Did my interview this monday and got an offer this wednesday (but the tutor personally emailed me letting me know ive got a spot but ucas hasnt updated yet). Good luck x
Original post by Louisekiera
Okay so i sent my portfolio the day before the deadline. Beginning of march got interview offer. Did my interview this monday and got an offer this wednesday (but the tutor personally emailed me letting me know ive got a spot but ucas hasnt updated yet). Good luck x

Got you - I'm guessing you mean the January 31st deadline? Huge congratulations!
Yes! I know im so pleased. My top choice 🥺
I’m still waiting and it’s starting to get stressful haha
Original post by LHall05
I’m still waiting and it’s starting to get stressful haha

have you had an interview yet? i had mine a few weeks ago and havent heard back yet 😳
Original post by ttttt!!
have you had an interview yet? i had mine a few weeks ago and havent heard back yet 😳

I’m still waiting too! I wasn’t/ haven’t been interviewed though - when did you receive an email asking you to book yours?

Hang in there! I bet they are just very busy.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by UndercoverJames
I’m still waiting too! I wasn’t/ haven’t been interviewed though - when did you receive an email asking you to book yours?

Hang in there! I bet they are just very busy.

i got an invite at the start of march and had an interview like two weeks later

i wouldn’t worry though i have some friends who also applied and they haven’t been given an interview yet either

good luck with yours!
Hi everyone

Please do not be concerned if you haven't heard from us yet regarding your application to Fine Art. We are still reviewing applications and inviting applicants to interview.

If you would like an update on your application, please contact us by calling 0191 208 3333 and pressing option 1, by using the Live Chat service on our website, or by using our Enquiry Form. Alternatively you can submit an enquiry through our Apply to Newcastle Portal.

Hope this helps :smile:

Elliott

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending