The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Digital Media BA at University of Leeds 2023 Applications

Hi. Has anyone that applied to the Digital Media BA course at University of Leeds heard back yet?
Reply 1
Hi there, I got mine just over a week ago, hope you get one too!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by B3((a
Hi there, I got mine just over a week ago, hope you get one too!

Congrats on your offer! Do you mind me asking when you submitted and if you're from the UK or an international applicant?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Congrats on your offer! Do you mind me asking when you submitted and if you're from the UK or an international applicant?

I'm from the UK and submitted my application extremely early (sometime in September) so I wouldn't stress too much about other people getting offers before you, if its any reassurance you'll definitely hear back by the end of this month! Wishing you the best!
Hi. Has anyone that applied to the Digital Media BA course at University of Leeds heard back yet?

Received mine on the 21st. No idea why they're taking so long but i wouldn't stress about it, seems like everyone else is in the same position this year :smile:
Received mine on the 21st. No idea why they're taking so long but i wouldn't stress about it, seems like everyone else is in the same position this year :smile:

Congrats on your offer!!! And thanks for answering:smile: It's hard not to be a little nervous but I hope this week is when I hear back!
Hi! I was wondering if you had heard back? I've been waiting for months but there's no reply at all :frown:
Original post by Ayesha112233
Hi! I was wondering if you had heard back? I've been waiting for months but there's no reply at all :frown:

Hi! No I still haven't heard back :frown:
Hi! No I still haven't heard back :frown:

If you still haven't heard back by tomorrow maybe try messaging the university and asking them? They're usually quite nice when being asked questions so they should be quite understanding about the worry.
If you still haven't heard back by tomorrow maybe try messaging the university and asking them? They're usually quite nice when being asked questions so they should be quite understanding about the worry.

Hii, thanks for the advice. I emailed them just a few minutes ago. I hope to hear back soon. Fingers crossed!!!
I've still not heard back!!! Starting to lose hope now aghhh
They've been on easter holiday and just opened up again on 12th April so maybe that's why there hasn't been news. I got a reply on the 5th just before they closed.

Don't lose hope and I hope u hear back soon!!
I heard back today! Unconditional. Are any of you thinking of firming? <3
Reply 13

I'm going to wait until the offer holder day to decide but I'm about 90% sure I will since it appears to be the best course out of all the others I've applied too. I'm happy you got an offer!!
Reply 14
Original post by B3((a
I'm going to wait until the offer holder day to decide but I'm about 90% sure I will since it appears to be the best course out of all the others I've applied too. I'm happy you got an offer!!

Hi, congrats on the offer! what were your predicted A-level and GCSE grades, if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 15

Hi, congrats on the offer! what were your predicted A-level and GCSE grades, if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 16
In my school we didn't do A-levels and GCSE grades. It was an american-based shool system. But my grades were 555. I think that's the equivalent of AAA but I'm not sure...

Original post by rah890

Quick Reply

Latest