The Student Room Group

Latin grammar GCSE

Hi, I'm revising for Latin exams for GCSEs (OCR).

Does anyone know whether you need to know the 3rd declension endings for adjectives.
I know the bonus, bona, bonum structure because it's the same as the noun table, but I have no recollection of ever learning how an adjective of 3rd declension would look. Thanks!
(edited 1 year ago)
I'm doing a Latin module this year for uni, so I have tables stuck all around my walls.

This is what I have for adjectives. Excuse the wobbly writing:
DSC_0132.JPG

Hope that helps
Original post by fa1r_enough
Hi, I'm revising for Latin exams for GCSEs (OCR).

Does anyone know whether you need to know the 3rd declension endings for adjectives.
I know the bonus, bona, bonum structure because it's the same as the noun table, but I have no recollection of ever learning how an adjective of 3rd declension would look. Thanks!

I’m afraid you do, sorry. Do you have notes/textbook pages on this because it not let me know and I’ll send you pictures from my old textbook (I say old, I did the exam last year so it’s current spec etc).
Original post by squiddy135
I’m afraid you do, sorry. Do you have notes/textbook pages on this because it not let me know and I’ll send you pictures from my old textbook (I say old, I did the exam last year so it’s current spec etc).

Thank you so much! I’ve found some pages in my textbooks on it and I’ve just begun reviewing them. Again, thanks for your help!

Quick Reply

Latest