The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

psychology

has anyone received a psychology offer (home applicants )
Original post by Anonymous
has anyone received a psychology offer (home applicants )

Got rejected from them sadly :frown: Stats were A*AA (achieved) and GCSEs were 99998887776 (didn't sit them though...). Waiting on UCL for Psych & Psych w/ Education so hopefully something pulls through haha
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Got rejected from them sadly :frown: Stats were A*AA (achieved) and GCSEs were 99998887776 (didn't sit them though...). Waiting on UCL for Psych & Psych w/ Education so hopefully something pulls through haha

So sorry! What universities did you apply for?
oh i am sorry to hear that
when did u get rejected
i also applied to UCL for psychology with education and still have no heard back
good luck with your application
i applied with A*AA too!

with (Original post by Anonymous)Got rejected from them sadly :frown: Stats were A*AA (achieved) and GCSEs were 99998887776 (didn't sit them though...). Waiting on UCL for Psych & Psych w/ Education so hopefully something pulls through haha
Original post by Neymarswho1730
So sorry! What universities did you apply for?

UCL for pure psych and psych with ed, kcl psych, QMUL psych, KCL pharmacy
oh i am sorry to hear that
when did u get rejected
i also applied to UCL for psychology with education and still have no heard back
good luck with your application
i applied with A*AA too!

with (Original post by Anonymous)Got rejected from them sadly :frown: Stats were A*AA (achieved) and GCSEs were 99998887776 (didn't sit them though...). Waiting on UCL for Psych & Psych w/ Education so hopefully something pulls through haha

Think I got rejected by KCL 2-3 weeks after I submitted by application in late January

Hopefully we both get in for psych with ed!
yes I got my offer yesterday, I applied for psych with a professional placement year and psych with a year abroad (not sure why I did both), I just have to decide between them

Quick Reply

Latest