The Student Room Group

Easter holidays Year 12

So the easter holiday is next week and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on things to do as a year 12? such as specific revision, further reading ect? My mocks are the first week of June for reference.
Original post by kqterina
So the easter holiday is next week and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on things to do as a year 12? such as specific revision, further reading ect? My mocks are the first week of June for reference.

i would just recommend going over the course materials and revising what you've learnt so far and what you're not so confident on. I'm in year 13 rn and thats just what i did for the easter holidays last year. i wouldn't spend too long on revision tho (sounds crazy but trust me lol), cos for the most recent half term holiday i literally spent all day every day revising, and i only had the evenings to rest, and by then i was soo tired lol, i was just thinking about sleep, and not actually appreciating my rest times, so by the time we'd been back at school for a week or two i felt soo exhausted, because i didnt give myself the chance to rest during the half term beak
i would just recommend going over the course materials and revising what you've learnt so far and what you're not so confident on. I'm in year 13 rn and thats just what i did for the easter holidays last year. i wouldn't spend too long on revision tho (sounds crazy but trust me lol), cos for the most recent half term holiday i literally spent all day every day revising, and i only had the evenings to rest, and by then i was soo tired lol, i was just thinking about sleep, and not actually appreciating my rest times, so by the time we'd been back at school for a week or two i felt soo exhausted, because i didnt give myself the chance to rest during the half term beak
Reply 3
Original post by user_5678

thanks!
You are lucky. Mine are after easter. Take a break, but make sure to do a bit of skimming to keep things fresh for when you go back to school.
Revise for an hour a day also do research on what you want to do at Uni
Original post by kqterina

Heya!
I would recommend making sure you are happy with the covered content and doing practice questions :h: Study mind has free resources if it helps!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest