The Student Room Group

is this normal i don't think it is

Probably shouldn't post this probably TMI but

Idk if this is like misogynistic or something but I'm a straight female and if I think about other females in that type of way I actually feel kinda sick. I've always been a bit off when there are topless women in movies, I just skipped those parts, but I've started uni and live next to a girl who is shall we say extremely loud and written by a male. Every day I hear it and I just feel really uncomfortable and nauseous but idk if that's because it's VERY male gaze-y hope that makes sense. I have to put my headphones in. But I walked in on another flatmate watching naked attraction on the main TV (dont even ask he's weird) and when the girls came on I had to leave..

Idk if it's because I literally hate myself and I'm awkward about all that stuff so when I'm face to face with it it just makes me ill?????? LOL am I weird or what
Original post by fudgeyx
Probably shouldn't post this probably TMI but

Idk if this is like misogynistic or something but I'm a straight female and if I think about other females in that type of way I actually feel kinda sick. I've always been a bit off when there are topless women in movies, I just skipped those parts, but I've started uni and live next to a girl who is shall we say extremely loud and written by a male. Every day I hear it and I just feel really uncomfortable and nauseous but idk if that's because it's VERY male gaze-y hope that makes sense. I have to put my headphones in. But I walked in on another flatmate watching naked attraction on the main TV (dont even ask he's weird) and when the girls came on I had to leave..

Idk if it's because I literally hate myself and I'm awkward about all that stuff so when I'm face to face with it it just makes me ill?????? LOL am I weird or what

I mean personally i dont get you but that probbly cause im bi lol, but maybe youre just suuuuuupppperrrrr straight or sumn lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending